• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yet the BBC still show Eastenders, full of aggression, fighting ,murder, and appalling behaviour. Why isn't this dropped too?..................................... and Prescott punches a protestor and

I would much rather watch Top gear than Eastenders or any of the other soaps, and certainly never watch any of those crass reality shows or Strictly or what passes for talent shows, but have less tale

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-32052736 Thank goodness the BBC have grown a pair and got rid of this obnoxious , foul mouthed git.

This moron also stands up to be counted! Regardless of people's opinions of the bloke, TG was enjoyed enormously by me and a few others, and it was the childish behaviour of the three of them which made it so enjoyable, they were the few who voiced what a lot of folk can't stand about the pious outlook of the PC BBC brigade and I for one am sad that I won't be able to watch it again, even if it resurfaces on a commercial channel the interminable breaks for adverts will ruin it's flow.

Je suis Clarkson!

• Upvote 4

One of the many people who think of themselves as indispensable. He was wrong.

As my Grandfather used to say..."When you think you're indispensable, put your hand in a bucket of water...then take it out and see what size hole you leave"

• Upvote 3

Yet the BBC still show Eastenders, full of aggression, fighting ,murder, and appalling behaviour. Why isn't this dropped too?.....................................

and Prescott punches a protestor and as a reward goes to the House of Lords.

So much hypocrisy about the BBC and politics. Talk about Freedom of Speech. The BBC is playing its part ensuring that this country is clamping down on anyone wishing to speak his mind.

Political correctness is a dangerous American import.

• Upvote 7

He was guilty of criminal assault so he was sacked, like anyone else would be. As for Two-Jags, don't forget he was assaulted first.

Hypocrisy and PC are facts of life!

Good job too, I hold him responsible for most of the drivers out here in wildest Lincolnshire cutting across the white lines when entering corners causing other motorist to swerve out of their way,they seem to think it ok to show that sort of behaviour on the tv when in reality it's against the law,childish prats

Rog

• Upvote 1

I loved the 'Specials' they did, such as India, Source of the Nile, Vietnam, Chile, Fly Drive in the USA etc. they made a great team.

One quote made me laugh regarding their escapades. 'Things are fun till someone gets hurt, then it becomes hilarious'

Sounds like some of the Forest away trips I went on. LOL

• Upvote 2

Top Gear always had the makings of a good program. But why did the great Clarkson need a poor litle sod like Hammond to lean on? And what would the current story look like if the Irish lad had done what any sound Irish lad would do and slugged Mr Clarkson long ago? A bit of a reality lesson may have left us with a better presenter and more Top Gear.

• Upvote 1