I would much rather watch Top gear than Eastenders or any of the other soaps, and certainly never watch any of those crass reality shows or Strictly or what passes for talent shows, but have less talent than Jezza has in his little finger!

• Upvote 6
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yet the BBC still show Eastenders, full of aggression, fighting ,murder, and appalling behaviour. Why isn't this dropped too?..................................... and Prescott punches a protestor and

I would much rather watch Top gear than Eastenders or any of the other soaps, and certainly never watch any of those crass reality shows or Strictly or what passes for talent shows, but have less tale

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-32052736 Thank goodness the BBC have grown a pair and got rid of this obnoxious , foul mouthed git.

I agree entirely except for the fact that I love Strictly.

Like it or not, Top Gear is somewhat of a jewel in the Beeb's crown - it has worldwide appeal (hence large revenue stream). JC will resurface on ITV or Sky, fronting a very similar programme, with his agent no doubt having negotiated a slice more than Aunty was paying.

Where ever he emerges I hope he has learned a lesson. However popular you are it does not give you the right to go around hitting people. He got what he deserved and I won't be watching him on another channel

Hmmm, 10 against Clarkson and no supporters on here so far. So where have the 1m morons come from who have allegedly signed the petition calling for his reinstatement, that's getting on for 2% of the population of the UK, really!

Good riddance Clarkson, May and Hammond, go off to Sky and drool over your 'supercars' that only you can afford on there, I will never line the corrupt Murdoch's bulging pockets so thankfully this household will be free of 'Top Gear' at last.

The I million morons are idiots from the WHOLE of top gears GLOBAL viewing population so in itself is still a minority of Top Gear viewers. thankfully most of us are not morons.

I would much rather watch Top gear than Eastenders or any of the other soaps, and certainly never watch any of those crass reality shows or Strictly or what passes for talent shows, but have less talent than Jezza has in his little finger!

I would much rather watch Strictly than Eastenders or any of the other soaps, and certainly never watch any of those crass reality shows or Top Gear or what passes for talent shows, and all Jezza's talent is in his little finger! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as we all agree that in the end I am right!!!!! smile2 Other than that I will not be drawn!

and now he's been brought back to the Live Shows which will be called Clarkson, Hammond and May. Why? BBC afraid of being sued?

If he's been sacked he should stay sacked!

He hasn't been legally sacked, he has been suspended and his contract due for renewal soon won't be, renewed that is.

As for the overseas live shows You can hear the Beebs knees knocking from where you sit. Someone somewhere has an awful lot of money invested and they would be looking for compensation and I don't mean Clarkson.

Did I read somewhere that the company who does the live shows is a different company to the one that does Top Gear?

• Upvote 1

I don't know what all the fuss is about, he only smacked someone.......................big deal....

• Upvote 2

The mans a genius, he should be Foreign Secretary.