single or double breasted?

Robbie.

Too be honest I have not been in there for years !

I did metion on here somewhere about the Bulwell town center pubs being dire, I wasn't kidding.!

You only have to walk past the Horse Shoes to the train station to see how the regulars there behave !!

I kid you not dire !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope there isn't a Saracen's Ladies' Angling Group! 

It is indeed RR. Tweed check complete with belt on jacket. As for oiled beard - depends how juicy the steak was. And tattoos! Some of the guys in our fishing club are on about getting the club logo ta

I saw a guy in Bulwell with a tie on last week............... It was round his waist holding his trousers up !!!!!!! LOL

What about the Newstead catfan: has that gone? Great pint - and sold pork pies!! Surely the headstocks still attracts a select crowd. And the forest at the 44 bus terminus- you needed three previous convictions to drink in there!! Made the Green Barrel look like Raffles!!

Used to go to The Lord Nelson in Sneinton as students...................seam to think we used to drink pints of Kimberley's revenge

I bought a suit to get married in from Swanns in LE, cost £10, cheapest they had, Mr Swann proved what a gent he was, gave me a silk handkerchief to finish the top pocket. Come on Nottys, lets get style back in fashion. Be Italian!

#52 iandawson.

Forest Hotel gone ! There is a god.

Newstead Abbey still there, incidentally my mate's Father & Mother in law kept that pub in the '80s. (Ernie).

Headstocks, still hanging on, just !

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

I can remember shopping at Birdcage used to get all our “mod” stuff there (that dates me), got other stuff from Biba catalogue. 

• Like 1

I have acquired a Derby worsted estate suit. Brand new and I dare not wear it. People would think I was the owner of a few thousand acres of grouse moor and a few miles of the Spey.....until I open me mouth :rolleyes:

May wear it at the meet up next week. Probably get thrown out of Wethers......

• Like 1

It is indeed RR. Tweed check complete with belt on jacket. As for oiled beard - depends how juicy the steak was. And tattoos! Some of the guys in our fishing club are on about getting the club logo tattooed on their arms. Trying to talk me into it as well. Problem is our club is the Saracens Head Angling Group. S.H.A.G being the logo :rolleyes: 

• Like 5