JUST WANTED PEOPLE TO KNOW HOW BAD THE DRUG PROBLEM IS IN ST ANN I WAS WALKING DOWN WELLS ROAD AND THEN ON TO ONE OF THE SIDE TO GO TO A MATE AND I WAS ASK 3 TIME IN TEN MINS "WHAT YA AFTER" IF YOU CANT GET IT IN ST ANNS YOU CANT GET IT AT ALL AND THEY WONDER Y WE HAVE SO MENY SHOOTINGS no2

Sorry, don't know the area, is St. Anns a church? I saw a show on the Discovery Channel about drugs in England. They were interviewing a minister and following him with the camera, as he walked around the church he bent over and picked up a needle, and stated drug addicts frequently use the drugs right there on the church grounds.

:Kiss: St annes cali is where i was born it's an area of nottingham which has a bad reputation now for drug dealers and the odd high noon event...and the cheapest prosies in nottingham................... :victory:

:Kiss: St annes cali is where i was born it's an area of nottingham which has a bad reputation now for drug dealers and the odd high noon event...and the cheapest prosies in nottingham................... :victory:

Now BIP, how would you know where to find the cheapest "Prosies"?! :Kiss:

!rulez! If i told you that i would get thrown of this forum and my reputation as a good honest caring person would be blackened for all iternity.........

PS. drop me a PM and i will tell you...the uncut version... :tease:

Eh Flatcap, not all of Nottingham is like St Anne's you know, don't tar all areas with the same brush, show petit mindedness!

Oh yea, lets think...now then lets all go to sunny Radford, Aspley, Broxtowe, Bulwell, The Meadows, Hyson Green, Bilborough, Hucknall, Bestwood etc etc etc what lovely places they really are.

Lets go and spot the Cortinas on bricks and matresses in the front gardens, untaxed cars outside, kids F'inn and blinding running round in filthy clothes, boarded up windows.

Most "residents" would not even work in an iron lung !

petit mindedness! my ass, open your eyes pal !

It's so sad to hear you guys talk about how horrible Nottingham is! For years that I spent my summers there, it was my favorite place to be (most recently was 15 years ago) We would rent a flat in The Park and each morning I would walk up past the castle and down the other side, have tea in the city center and watch people walk by, every Saturday I would hop in my friends cab and go horse riding in the forest. It was lovely! I wouldn't trade those summers in for anywhere else.

You'll have to excuse me, I'm being NOTTSTALGIC!! :rolleyes:

In the Park they have Porsche's on Bricks!

TEE-HEE!!! ;)

Oh Cali you brought tears to my eyes. I too remember lazy summer days spent at The Embankment,watching the Trevithick boats go up & down & feeding the Swans. I'm sure there is still a smidgeon of that going on in the summer,but as I haven't visited in summer for a while I really dont know. To be honest Flat cap is undoubtedly telling it like it is, my poor old mum has had to put up with noisy neighbours,cars in the garden, hedges up to the gutters for years,doesnt seem fair,but I think it's pretty much the same everywhere,especially on the council estates,I used to live on one so I know what I'm talking about. Only time it might be different is living in the country on a private estate,where folk work for a living,pay taxes & generally are considered to be good members of society,but you may know something I don't know??!!

Ha Ha that's funny,are you really as P****d off as you sound Flat cap? where in Notts do you live?

Oh sounds great Flatcap,hope you do the Lotto,it could mean an escape for you if you win lips0

I was in Nottingham this time last year, and I don't remember seeing all the horror Flat Cap keeps referring to. Maybe I just managed to stay away from these drug and scum bag infested areas. I did walk around near the square a bit, and I did see a selection of low-life people, but I also saw normal everyday people. It's the same in most cities. That's why I live in the subburbs!!

• 7 years later...