Hello Robin

Welcome to the site I have sent you a PM

:Friends: Hello from me too robin and nodoubt you will hear from the man at the top aswell in time, afterall your avatar is rather to the point would you say and your plee for female company is rather desperate.

anyway have a good time mate and if you do get a reply from your advert ask if she has a sister preferably younger, know what i mean ?

Don't encourage him BIP,he's only a young lad,shouldn't have to advertise on here like an old has been,there should be plenty of places to find a nice lady.I'm very sceptical of picking up on the net,plagued with problems,or do you know something I don't?

:Kiss: At least if you do pick up on the net you will have no need for condoms....

:Kiss: the only virus you might get from making contact on here your firewall should detect................

Hello Robin, enjoy the forums!

(As much as I like his avatar, he might have a hard time finding a "nice" girl, but then again, good girls and nice girls are two different things!) ;)

:Kiss: In my many years of searching for a good girl and a nice girl in the same package i have come to the conclusion that a nice girl if treated right can be a good girl if shown what to do, know what i mean.

good luck rob in your quest and don't forget what i have said in a posting before, if you find one ask if she's got a younger sister.....

PS. is the topic degrading to filth.....or is it me not knowing or understanding what the hell i'm talking about......

• 14 years later...