hi all. John used to live in Carlton then Netherfield finally Gedling from 1960 till 2004 then moved south to Lee on the Solent

went to St Pauls carlton hill then Chandos ... Peoples collage

might be someone here who remembers the schools

regard

John C

Welcome to Nottstalgia Johnno. This is a great site, hope you have fun, I look forward to your posts.

Gedling, Carlton and Netherfield are all places of interest to me. As well as the rest of Nottingham of course.

Welcome to Nòttstalgia Johnno. I spent first few years in Netherfield, moved to Arnold but went back over the hill to school at Carlton-le willows 1961-66.

You'll have to try and make one of the meet ups Johnno. Let us know when you're about!

its not fare never asked me out mel Ha Ha lol

• Upvote 2

meet ups..........surely Karlton doesn't need to be asked.....? I normally come up on a fri evening and stop till sunday then drive home around 11 am steady 3hr run on a sunday but at the mercy of the traffic on a fri afternoon......then it also depends where I find to lay my head..... not a hint Melissa... I normally stop with frieds in gedling or my cousin in flintham so where do you hold your meets?

• Upvote 1

Recently the meet-ups have been on a Wednesday evening at The Roebuck on St James Street. Weekends in town are too busy for us old Nottstalgians! Next one is mid May

where did that go....? just written an essay...?????

im normally up on a Fri night till Sun am then drive home .. just have to find somewhere to lay my head...... not a hint Melissa....

I normally stay with my cousin in flintham or a friend in Gedling if his son hasn't fell out with his partner...

Karlton - I would love for you to make a meet up! :) Like Lizzie said no one needs an invite just come along!

Johnno - I wouldn't mind compromising and meeting at a different time/location/day if it enticed some members who've yet to attend a meet up :)

• Upvote 2

Oh Melissa.............how should I take that ..........blush.... hehe............ ill be around gedling, carlton on a Saturday where are you based? more the merrier

• Upvote 1