Front or top loader, which is better?

I'd got a few items that needed washing when on hols in Florida, not enough to use a washer so did a hand wash = everything came out nice & clean, gave them a good wring & put stuff on coat hangers & hung them outside on the walkway to dry - only they didn't: It was so humid they were still damp at the end of next day, ended up hanging them on the shower curtain rail & blowing the hairdryer & fan on them, they then gave in & dried. Bit of a faff but it worked...

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funnily enough only yesterday Mrs Catfan asked me to check if the washing machine had finished doing it's thing, on checking I replied, no the machine is empty, can't be she said I've got a load of Wh

Bearings,end thrusts,trepanners,side thrusts,and shearers,...........colly0410 you are def. another Ayupmeduck....lol.

When we moved into our present home almost 2 years ago, we inherited a huge front loader washer raised up on a drawer, as well as a matching dryer. I can do a cycle in tge washer in as little as 38 mi