I'm sure we all have our favourite film quotes/lines from yesteryear,one of mine was Clark Gable to Vivien Leigh,

'frankly my dear,i don't give a damn'...............................whats yours?

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being a film buff I probably have a lot of memorable lines from films (I would not call them famous - hardly any of the above are). In this case I prefer the philosophical approach. One that always to

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception I could dance with you till the cows come home, on second thought I'll dance with the cows till you come home Marry me and

NO NEED to be like that Den,

#6.......fill your hands,you son of a bitch'

sorry TBI,..................................John Wayne.

“I know what you’re thinking. “Did he fire six shots or only five?” Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? ”

• Upvote 1

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception

I could dance with you till the cows come home, on second thought I'll dance with the cows till you come home

Marry me and I'll never look at another horse

She got her good looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon

Will you marry me? Do you have any money? Answer the second question first.

Groucho Marx

• Upvote 2

Plenty of argument to be had here loppylugs, Humph, I think first told his mate " I told you never to play that again!" then later on said " Play it for me" "whats that Boss?" "you know, play it" I don't think Humph ever said ----- play it again Sam

Yes Ian , I know that line so well, been there, counted just like that, had that face on pedalling to work in the morning. Not just a film, a masterpiece of Nottingham life as lived by the half who didn't live like the other half lived.