Hi ,

Found this fab site and love it x

Born 1953 Pindershouse Rd ,Meadows , moved to Raymead Drive ,Bestwood estate as a tiny child , stint in Sherwood , Bestwood Village 20 odd years ,Hucknall 19 years and now Spain .

Love to read memories of area in which i lived or played lol .

Andrea

• Upvote 4

Welcome Andrea from sunny Spain, from me in sunny Australia.

Many happy holiday memories in your new home, one of our favorite spots in the early 80's. Have fun and enjoy.

A warm welcome to you Andrea. This is a great sire.

A great big Thank you .

We are living in the Almeria area , little farming village , yep the ripe smell of pig sxxxe ruins the mental image i was just giving you lol .Love living here , grappling with the Spanish language ,they never taught me THAT at Padstow , that said its tricky to understand here as many of the old uns speak campo ! nightmare ,ive honed my smile ha ha ha doesnt always work i must say .

I worked in Bulwell for some 9 years at the dry cleaners , it taught be everything i know about customer service , absolutly loved it , say it how it is , suits me just fine .

Have tried to personalise my status with a photo ,sorry about that ! but so far have been unable to suceed ,will try again later x

• Upvote 8

Glad you joined us Andrea, look forward to your comments.............

• Upvote 1

Hi ,

Found this fab site and love it x

Born 1953 Pindershouse Rd ,Meadows , moved to Raymead Drive ,Bestwood estate as a tiny child , stint in Sherwood , Bestwood Village 20 odd years ,Hucknall 19 years and now Spain .

Love to read memories of area in which i lived or played lol .

Andrea

Welcome Andrea,we have alot in common,...ie Bestwood est,Raymede dr,stint in Sherwood,few years in Bestwood village and Hucknall,oh yes and Padstow school,plus i love Spain and go as much as i can,and last but not least Bulwell, almost as nice as Almeria....lol.

• Upvote 1

I knew Diane Wilson who lived on Raymede,in my class at Henry Whipple and Padstow,she was born in 1945 Ann'

• 1 month later...

A great big Thank you .

We are living in the Almeria area , little farming village , yep the ripe smell of pig sxxxe ruins the mental image i was just giving you lol .Love living here , grappling with the Spanish language ,they never taught me THAT at Padstow , that said its tricky to understand here as many of the old uns speak campo ! nightmare ,ive honed my smile ha ha ha doesnt always work i must say .

I worked in Bulwell for some 9 years at the dry cleaners , it taught be everything i know about customer service , absolutly loved it , say it how it is , suits me just fine .

Have tried to personalise my status with a photo ,sorry about that ! but so far have been unable to suceed ,will try again later x

Hi Andrea .... I have a house near Taberno not far from Huercal Overa where do you live ?