When I lived at Saxondale, I had two concrete gnomes. They marked the graves of Tabitha, Ziggy, Sam, Max and Toby.

Five of the cats I had whilst residing there. When I left I hadn't the heart to take them with me, so hopefully they still stand sentinel over my friends.

• Upvote 5

It was probably for sale on Hucknall Lane car boot the following Sunday.

• Upvote 1

#4 same here caftan. Our sundial went about 5 years ago over night and through a hawthorn hedge!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thats it then,the culprits must have been from 'darkazanas' neck of the woods hey catfan? Bulwell indeed tut.

• Upvote 2

I can't possible comment, But Newark and Gainsborough have a group each of certain peoples and we live on the rat run between the two areas.

How about that for non inflammatory diplomacy...perhaps I should run for parliament slywink or maybe just for the hills!!!!

• Upvote 6

I love garden gnomes and my garden is full of them, as well as angels, fairies, Meercats and other animals including a large owl.

Be those "Mouth Breathing Inbreds" from Aspley then !

My hubby came from Aspley and he is quite nice really...........He did live in the posh part though....

• Upvote 1

Ive got the 7 dwarfs gnomes amongst my bushes, I bought them for my grandchildren and they love them............

It was probably for sale on Hucknall Lane car boot the following Sunday.

I bought them...........

• Upvote 2

BEWARE! the gnomes will get you......

IMG_2831.JPG

Looks like im indoors........

My hubby came from Aspley and he is quite nice really...........He did live in the posh part though....

Yes Blondie, there are exceptions in all walks of life !

Like Bulwell, just a very, very tiny handfull spoil the whole area !

• Upvote 1

Sadly, most of my gnomes died in the hurricane over winter. I still have to tidy that part of the garden - there are dismembered arms and legs all over the place. The one in the title picture was a giant mooning gnome whose bum was blown away by a storm a couple of years ago. He now hides in the hedgerow to hide his embarrassment.

• Upvote 2

It must have been a 'windy' night Compo.

• Upvote 1