Me too catfan. Now where's that other doughnut !!!!!

• Upvote 2

I'd run too, but my pedometer only goes up to 99,000 steps. (I'd forget to follow the ones I front and get lost)

• 2 years later...

Don't think Mrs P is doing the Nottingham one this year but she is doing the Worksop one towards the end of the month £15/£20 entry fee,I think the London one is a lot more than that,Mrs P said she wasn't doing the York one this year because £20 entry fee plus £500 sponsership money,it's all starting to become another rip off

Rog

Need to register Mick,then they want to know how long you'r estimated time will be,do you want a T shirt? (extra cost) do you need a photo of you crossing the line with the race time in view (more expense) car park fee,stuck in traffic to get her there on time,stuck in traffic to get her back home again,food stalls when there,drinks stalls,massage after the race, bloody expensive day,wears me out just getting her there and back,Oh and not forgetting the £170 training shoes to run in,

Rog

• Like 1

It's like a lot of other products CT,the British have to change the name of things to suit others,Jiff change to Ciff because the Spanish can't pronounce the letter J, Oil of Olay changed to Ulay (or the other way round) because someone else couldn't pronounce the letter U,

Rog

• Like 1

If products are made abroad, they can call it what they like. If WE make, then the rest of the world should abide by our names. 

I'm absolutely fed up to the back teeth with having to kow tow to the rest of the world. Half of  who were living in mud huts , and crapping in a hole in the ground until a few years ago. 

Re the Robin Hood Marathon, I'm against all the traffic chaos. Just let them run round Wollaton Park lake 25 times, and let the rest of the community get on with their lives without disruption !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

That's solely because the nanny brigade City Council put pedestrian operated traffic lights every ten yards, because folk either can't be bothered, and are incapable of crossing the road correctly?

Look right, look left, then look right again....... Oh ! Wrong topic, it should be in Things You Don't See Anymore !

• Like 1