Gorgeous ( well nobody else will say it )

• Upvote 3

Foul tempered old git what can cross the road by himself and always taking photographs of things that other people cant see and get called a pervert for doing it and riding a bike in a considerate fashion but still the car drivers dont have the confidence or skill to pass me just because I looked over my shoulder, get suspicious looks because I wear a tie sometimes, walk out of pubs where the barstaff wear T shirts with the pub name on them, never take any notice of fools honking horns at traffic islands, never eat in the street, never been seen out with a woman with a tattoo, want personalised number plates banned, dont carry a gun because I'd just end up using it on some dickhead riding a bike down the pavement past the bus stop and thinks its OK , even when reading messages on his phone that we paid for because he's unemployable, and the next time a supermarket assistant suggests I use the self service till that person will end up wearing the bloody groceries.!.! What was the question again?

• Upvote 8

Childish

• Upvote 1