Summer Holidays and Photos

8 hours ago, LizzieM said:

Always WOMEN too I should imagine!   I have to listen to this chauvinist complaining about other drivers, usually women.  I don’t listen to him anymore. 

I've found that the drivers who annoy me most are either girls "driving" mini coopers or blokes keeping their heads warm in tweed caps.

Not sure how many drivers I manage to annoy.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with my Mum and Dad. Same place, Mablethorpe, obviously different years ...... 1951 and 1954. Essential bucket and spade plus the Brownie Box Camera going on the beach too. There must have been a b

There's a long-running theory that everyone on Nottstalgia has met everyone else somewhere in the past. Look at LizzieM's two photos at #47, and then look at the location here. Same place, a few years

We went to Skegness and witnessed some totally disgusting behaviour on the beach. A man and woman were arguing in front of a load of kids. She smacked him one on the head and it all kicked off between

Probably none like me Phil. If I see a straw hat on the rear shelf of the car in front, I know I'm in for a slow ride. 

Also.I can't abide seeing those little lowered hatch backs. I'm certain that they've no MoT on a heap like that.

Around here, baseball cap wearers drive BMW's, Audis, Mercs and Range Rovers. The drug trade must be booming !

• Like 1

Right, well I'll just go and put my baseball cap in the boot, and remove the cushions from the rear shelf !

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, philmayfield said:

Felt a bit of a twat though!

Don't know why Phil,it's good to be different, shows character

Rog

• Like 1

There's 'showing character ' and there's 'looking a twat', and believe me, there's a very fine line between the two.

When I think back to what I wore in the past, I cringe !

I've often thought about getting a leather flying helmet and goggles to wear when riding my trike

Rog

• Like 2

My father had a flying helmet, goggles and a flying jacket when I was a child. Don't know where they came from...he was in the navy and spent the war in the tropics!!  He wore them when riding his motorbike to work.

A friend recently bought an Irvin flying jacket. Expensive!