Sepp Blatter Resigns

I blame Rupert Murdoch & Sky & "big business"

It's all the money that's gone into football that's caused the bad men to try and get a "piece of the action"

• Upvote 1

Ah well, at least he can retire spending all those bent millions now....good riddance.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure you're right, Dave, but why didn't he have the sense to think about that a week ago?!

I think he thought he was untouchable and that now all his corrupt cronies have been found out they will be spilling the beans on his past.

News this morning Sepp Blatter is being "investigated" by the FBI.

So that's why he is going

Why cant FIFA have a interim president till they can elect a new one Blatter should go NOW ! hellothere

Did I just catch on the news FIFA having fingers in pies of Caribbean government elections, and Russian mafia involvement?

Blatter is a loathesome little man who thought that he 'owned' football.

Greasing palms was the way to keep himself in charge - but it all went too far and now he's about to get his just desert.

I had to laugh at the Northern Ireland game against Qatar last week where the thousands in the crowd waved £10 notes at the pitch and chanted about bribery.

• Upvote 2
  • 3 months later...