Sepp Blatter Resigns

Platini is even more corrupt than Blatter. The pair of them should be stripped of ALL assets, and be imprisoned with immediate effect.

Just look at their faces. Are there a more dishonest and sly pair of slugs anywhere on this earth ?

• 2 weeks later...

Blatter is like the Robert Mugabe of football. He just won't go.

They'll have to drag him kicking and screaming from his shiny offices in Geneva.

Unfortunately we will be left with the lagacy of the bought-and-paid-for World Cups in Russia and Qatar.

How he thought he was ever going to get away with Qatar thing, I don't know.

Just shows the arrogance of the man.

And like VW and all the other organisations where executives can control large amounts of money, it's impossible that he didn't know anything about the corrupt goings-on.

• Upvote 1

And Platini too, slimy, arrogant little weasel.

• 2 months later...

Yes. That effectively finishes their arrogant and corrupt hold on world football.

But still the little twat won't go !

I'm sure there are many others in the organisation that have also had their snouts in the trough.

Fifa will forever be tainted. It was awash with money from every conceivable source.

The best thing they could do really is to dismantle the whole thing and create a new, more accountable body.

I know that it's not directly connected with the Fifa scandal, but I was pleased to see that they've also nailed Martin Shkreli, the scumbag who tried to increase the price of essential drugs.

Even in these times of excess, it seems that in some quarters there are still limits to avarice and greed.

Here he is being led away in handcuffs:

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/dec/19/martin-shkreli-securities-fraud-conspiracy-allegations-baseless

Little men I detest, especially bald ones like Captain Mainwaring. It's as though they have something to prove.

Little men I detest, especially bald ones like Captain Mainwaring. It's as though they have something to prove.

My hubby is 5ft 7ins and he is a nice guy.........has a big heart, amongst other things.....

You've found the good one then Blondie.