Need Cheap memory cards?

Purchase from TinyDeal (China)

Use Paypal

Free shipping with Tracking number

No Duty or VAT will be added at UK customs as it is below the threshold

Bought from these before, very good

Kingston 32GB UltimateX Class 10 Micro SDHC Card TF Memory Card T-Flash Card Digital Memory Card

268212_130384593869531250.jpg

You can get the Sandisk 32Gb class 10 from Amazon for $10.98.

I have nothing the class 10 cards will fit, mine are all SDHC cards, we always make sure we buy goods totalling more than the free shipping amount, no S/H or taxes.

Post Marked 31/5/15, China Post

Arrived mid day today.

Fastest Chinese delivery yet.

Now waiting for the Xiaomi Yi Sports Camera, to arrive, also from China.

Don't understand you Mick??

Don't know about UK Amazon, but they are on US Amazon, that's where I got the price Mick.

Same here, had an email saying it had been dispatched on 30/5 so just waiting it's arrival

Yes you can find them cheaper but postage is added!

£4.91

+ £4.99 UK delivery

It amazes me that these Chinese companies can mail packages free, across the world, tracked, and still keep there prices low.

Here is a good example of a recent purchase... JYC EW-73B Lens Hood for Canon £1.47!

I don't know about UK Amazon, but US Amazon has free shipping over $25 in purchases, we've had stuff ordered and delivered in around three days.

Last order I placed with a Chinese company, for Ryobi trigger switches, it was two days to the US and then stuck in the US mail service for FIVE days.. Mind, the weather in this part of the country was heavy snow.

It amazes me that these Chinese companies can mail packages free, across the world, tracked, and still keep there prices low.

Here is a good example of a recent purchase... JYC EW-73B Lens Hood for Canon £1.47!

Don't think they do send everything from China. I think they have UK wholsalers who send the stuff out

Post Marked 31/5/15, China Post

Arrived mid day today.

Fastest Chinese delivery yet.

My camera arrived today.

If they had a depot in the UK they'd have to charge VAT.

My order came first class air mail, arrived in Chicago three days after being posted, then took nearly a week to travel around 800 miles.. BUT, on saying that, we were having the heaviest snow in many years across the mid west.

If they had a depot in the UK they'd have to charge VAT.

My order came first class air mail, arrived in Chicago three days after being posted, then took nearly a week to travel around 800 miles.. BUT, on saying that, we were having the heaviest snow in many years across the mid west.

Received mine today from, One World Express, Pump Lane, Hayes, London.

According to a search, they are a freight and courier service, which would explain why your received your order so fast.

• Upvote 1

According to a search, they are a freight and courier service, which would explain why your received your order so fast.

Thanks for that, answers a couple of questions in my mind

Looks like they are trying to beat Fed-Ex and UPS, if they keep delivering small parcels and packages with that speed they will be a force to reckon with in the coming years.

Same here, had an email saying it had been dispatched on 30/5 so just waiting it's arrival

From Gearbest, and I've got a tracking number - when I've gone to trace it they show a photo of the package and it's being sent from Croydon via Yodel

Received mine today from, One World Express, Pump Lane, Hayes, London.

Did Gearbest give an option for delivery from UK warehouse?

What was the tracking number, mine is RS2131*****NL = NLPOST Holland.

Usually Chinese sellers with UK warehouses wop up the price for local dispatch. VAT?

What do you think of the DVR camera?

Tracking number was JD00022514xxxx8404 and the email said it was British Express.

Not got the camera working yet, the wifi doesn't seem to turn on so I'm fully charging the battery. hopefully I won't have to tell you how good/bad their returns service is.

Well the Wifi still won't turn on so I've reported it to Gearbest.

I will continue this on the Action Cameras thread as this thread is supposed to be for Memory Cards,