Here's a picture of me, naked, in the bath!

Bath night at Morris Terrace, Daybrook, circa 1952. I can still remember that settee and the little patch of garden outside that front door.:

scan0011.jpg

• Upvote 9

I bet you wee weed in it you dirty little bu66er !!!!

• Upvote 1

Ah lovelly piccie - I have a similar photo of my hubby in his bath at 11 months old.........such a cutie too...

I have a photo of me and a little friend (a boy)in a big tin bath in the garden - it was in the summer.... we didn't have to have our baths outside!

I have a photo of my 3 youngest daughters when they were 5 (twins) and 3, in one of those blow up paddling pools, with the next door neighbors little boy, all stark naked ! they cringe now when dad ever mentions it, I threaten to post it on their Facebook page, with howls of protests from them.

I never would obviously but they don't know that. The youngest is 30 now.

• Upvote 3

Barbara%20amp%20Ian%202_zpsfm5oiotj.jpg #9. Blow-up paddling-pool - like this one? Our daughter Barbara with katyjay's son Ian.

• Upvote 5

What brilliant likenesses Chulla.

#11. For those interested in such things; the original image is an Agfa slide that was scanned on my Canon 4400F flat-bed scanner. It can scan four 35mm slides at a time. As you can see, the image quality, sharpness and colour tones, is excellent. Does the same from monochrome prints.

We had a big tin bath hanging outside the back door, bath night was every Saturday and yes, I wee weed in the bath............

• 1 year later...