Christopher Lee RIP.

A great actor, particularly of sinister roles, another sad loss from the performing arts. RIP Christopher Lee :(

Was listening to a late night radio story last night re Christopher Lee, he was the longest surviving Hollywood actor ever with an estimated turnover in US$ of his movies of $8.9billion !

How they worked that one out god knows, but he was still actively making movies till last year they said.

We have a re run starting tonight of the Hammer Horror films in recognition of his achievements to the film industry as a whole.

RIP.

RIP . Not just Dracula. Among many other things, Count Dookoo. A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

• Upvote 1

Was a great actor in his time......I can remember all the 60's and 70's horror movies he made with Peter Cushing, we used to go to the Classic Cinema on a Saturday night after midnight when they used to show all the late night horror pics.....was a great laugh....

Interesting thing. When I was on the railway, we had a train driver in Nottingham called Christopher Lee and one in London called Peter Cushing. We also had a boss called Richard Head but that is another story.

• Upvote 2

Are you feeling better, Blondie? You were missing for a few days.

I'm still not well and under the hospital, had a slight stroke/Seizure on May 9th was hospitalised, had loads of tests carried out to try and find out the cause, apparently it was because of a flu virus I had.........Tests showed up other problems which I have to be treated for as well, not having a good time at the moment, having to cancel our holiday.............Did not feel like writing on here or Facebook, I am feeling a bit better now, but then there is always someone else worse off than yourself........... Thanks for asking..........Hope you are okay Xxx