Hello decided to follow my partner and join nottstalgia he spends many hours on his I pad thought I might do the same. I went to the dizzy heights of Alderman White school also work at Boots and Plessy spent many happy hours in Beeston in my youth.

• Upvote 2

Hope you'll enjoy the forum, Lovelace. Two of our nephews - 13 year old twins - often talk to each other via their iPods when they're in the same room! Hope that won't happen to you.....

Welcome to Nottstalgia Lovelace, my hubby is also a member of Nottstalgia, though I was the one who introduced him to it. Don't think anyone knows who he is yet though slywink

#12 and 13

Should you ever pass our house you would know who he is(possibly, he doesn't post that often)........well when we get to our new house now that is. It's all in the name slywink

Ooooh darkazana, I'm no good at riddles. Can't I perhaps bribe you with presents and nice things, just send me a PM. Honest I promise you I won't tell the whole World (Cough Cough). Aw come on! I won't sleep tonight. Please, Pretty Please. WHO IS IT. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I've tried to figure out who Darkazana's other half is, by looking through the member's names to see what could give us a clue if we passed the house. Nada.