• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I strongly suggest anyone thinking of 'Adopting'' a Kitten don;t.....   Have two instead.........Babs and Syd are giving us so much pleasure in these 'Lockdown' times..........they playfight

#11 Just for you Fly.

I love cats....we lost ours through mouth cancer last March, it was devastating, we had her for years, I will never own another, to heartbreaking when they pass away................I am feeding a very

Aaaah, he looks like my late Gazza. Brilliant !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't take this pic myself, it was taken by the person who's garage these bobcats were sitting on. This is in the development we live in during the winter, lots of wildlife roaming around the streets. Momma and her 3 kits.

012_zpsexqynm6e.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • 3 months later...

I love the TV advert where the tabby cat is singing to the budgie, then they have a little duet.

Adverts with cats do It for me every time.

• Upvote 3

I'd have stayed well away from those Bobcats Kath, the feller who took the picture was either brave or foolish, their Mother would make a mess of anyone going near them.

We once saw a Bobcat "Tom" at side of the highway near where we lived in California, and he wasn't far off the size of a mountain lion!!

Would have to have been a big zoom lens for me, them things can be very dangerous, classed as vermin around these parts, as they set up home in barns.

Brilliant Dave, that always cheers me up. Thanks

I love cats....we lost ours through mouth cancer last March, it was devastating, we had her for years, I will never own another, to heartbreaking when they pass away................I am feeding a very ugly, scruffy stray cat at the moment, he is so nervous, someone has obviously treated him badly.............

• Upvote 6

Cat...." Hate this food"

Me.." Have this instead"

Cat..." LOVE IT"

Me... "Same bowl, I moved it"

Cat... "I am fire & the wind. Do not try to know me"

• Upvote 2

He sleeps under next doors hedge, you will never get close enough to him to catch him........

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Our cat Pix had a big cyst on his back, he had it cut off & had 10 stitches so had a lampshade on his head. He didn't like that one bit & somehow pulled it off & pulled a load of stitches out. Took the brainless pillock back to vets to have staples put in & we bought him an inflatable lampshade, it's like a small rubber ring, he seems happier with that & hasn't pulled it off. He's driving us mad wanting to go out, but we've locked his catflap: he keeps meowing at us then looking at the back door, he does this several times an hour & it's very boring. Taking him to have his stitches out on Tuesday & will ask vet if he can go out, I hope he can as he's driving us crazy...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1