Yes Loppy....but you didnt have Trina giving you a big hug....cos she missed you..........:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I strongly suggest anyone thinking of 'Adopting'' a Kitten don;t.....   Have two instead.........Babs and Syd are giving us so much pleasure in these 'Lockdown' times..........they playfight

#11 Just for you Fly.

I love cats....we lost ours through mouth cancer last March, it was devastating, we had her for years, I will never own another, to heartbreaking when they pass away................I am feeding a very

Yes Jill.......about an hour ago........all went well......thought he would be a bit subdued..but no..he's wearing a Red body coat and showing it off ''leaping all ore the option''.........lol

• Like 1

Ben, perhaps he's looking for his missing bits - probàbly thinks he's lost them somewhere   Lol

• Like 1

One of the nurses at the surgeons office told me she'd be in the operating room and she'd hold my hand.  She was in the O R, even said Hi! then they knocked me out so quick she never had chance.  Probably thought I should have been at the vet's.  Lol.

Syd,,apart from sleeping alot,,hes back to his old self Jill,,but he seems more loving,,and purring much more,, hes even accepted his red body coat,,which i think comes off monday,,when hes back for a check up at the Vets,, 

• Like 1

I'm pleased to hear he's fine, bless him. I've not come across body coats before and I wouldn't have thought they'd go down too well with cats, given their meticulous fur washing regime. Must be something new?

Yes hes sat her next to me now purring away.......he looks dead cute in his coat,,,all his operation area is covered or he would have been licking away...he keeps trying....bet it Iches......

EXACTLY that Jill.............Babs came home with one of them things on.......just didnt seem right,,,we took it off straight away...

Fifteen years ago next week, my treasured tabby cat, Raffles, went to be spayed. She came home with a shaved patch and some rather untidy stitching! Raffles spent the entire weekend trying to bite through the needlework. My father was terminally ill in hospital at the time and I had visions of me having to rush Raffles back to the vet for a restitch but...tribute to someone's handiwork...she didn't manage to dislodge the sutures although she tried her very best.

Little madam! She's still top cat in this house! 

• Like 1

It's not the spraying that harms them........... it's the blowtorch they use to take the old colour off...:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Went round a mates narrowboat the other day and he's got 4 cats.... I was sat there chatting when 2 of his cats took a dump in the litter tray then jumped up onto the kitchen work top walked across it and out the window.... My mate then threw a few slices of bread on the work top and started making sarnies.... "want a sandwich mate" he asked.... Sod that I was soon out of there!!! Proper NO

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Well after being indoors for 5 months (since having em) and apart from Syds 2 day adventure....we left the back door open and sat on the garden ....Syd made no attempt to come out...think he was put off by his last time when he squeezed thru a window........

However Babs ..after much trepidation did venture out and rolled on her back at Donna's feet...........Syd stood in the doorway just looking at her...as if to say ''you must be mad''

Thought Syd would be first out as he's the most adventurous...but no..he was having none of it........going to leave the door open in this nice weather......think he will eventually take the plunge.............

• Upvote 2

This morning Syd took the plunge,, and along with Babs frolicked in the sunny garden all morning,,

They inspected every corner of what is quite a large garden,, 

Twas a pleasure watching them,,they obviously loved being outside properly for the first time in their lives,, 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

In the early hours, at my house, things go bump!

It's my ginger cat, Bruno, who incidentally looks like the cat in the back of the car.

Last night there were lots of bumps, running up and down the stairs, squeaking and miaawing. This morning, I discerned the reason. Bruno had been engaged in his favourite nocturnal hobby, spider mangling!  Several sorry looking corpses were left for me to clear up.  At least SG can rest assured they're not on the way to her abode.

Crystal, the cat in my avatar, also liked spiders. She used to eat them. :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Syd and Babs had us laughing this morning.........played some ''BAGPIPE'' music..............Syd leapt in the air........and legged it out the back door..........Babs Ears turned 180 degrees and her eyes widened alarmingly..........before joining Syd on the Garden....lol

• Like 1

I'd have done the same, Ben! .cannot abide bagpipes!

My favourite trick is to play some birdsong on the tablet and watch all three of mine go bananas looking for the dicky bod!!  It's hilarious.

• Like 2