colly0410    752

Our cat Pix had a big cyst on his back, he had it cut off & had 10 stitches so had a lampshade on his head. He didn't like that one bit & somehow pulled it off & pulled a load of stitches out. Took the brainless pillock back to vets to have staples put in & we bought him an inflatable lampshade, it's like a small rubber ring, he seems happier with that & hasn't pulled it off. He's driving us mad wanting to go out, but we've locked his catflap: he keeps meowing at us then looking at the back door, he does this several times an hour & it's very boring. Taking him to have his stitches out on Tuesday & will ask vet if he can go out, I hope he can as he's driving us crazy...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

catfan    9,578

Can't give a "Like" colly, but been there with our cats in the past. they don't like to be confined to barracks !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

FLY2    7,695

Just been out mowing leaves up off the lawn, and as usual, within ten minutes, three of my neighbours cats came round and rolled around on the patio until I gave them their daily treat of biscuits. Magic ! 

• Like 3

FLY2    7,695

They're ALL irresistible, especially when they lay on their backs and expect their tummies tickled. Then stand on their hind legs as I pat their heads !

• Like 2

plantfit    3,659

This was my cat "Rippers" Siamese sealpoint, a most faithful and vocal little fella,he used to lay across my shoulders when I settled down in the chair and purr away all night, I really do miss him

Rip_2.jpg

Rog

• Like 3

Jill Sparrow    4,417

He's camera shy! A bit like Ben. Beautiful cat. In sure you do miss him, Rog. They leave an enormous hole when they tootle off!

plantfit    3,659

We inherited him when my sister in law died,I think he was thirteen years old then but we had five lovely years with him and hopefully he had five lovely years with us

Rog

• Like 2

Willow wilson    172

IMG_20171121_192517_zpsbrjqdnt2.png?w=48

Sooty lived with friends of a friend. They moved abroad and Sooty went to live with the friends. They moved to a rented house where no pets were allowed, so he came to us.

IMG_20171121_193114_zpsk3f3desw.png?w=48

Sooty got into a scrap one day.

After 4 years he brought me a dead bird, so I know we were at last accepted.

• Like 5

colly0410    752

Our cat Pix has been chasing his own tail again, SWMBO says "he's a clever boy!" No he's not, he's totally stupid, we don't have to worry about cats taking over the world if they're all as daft as him, lol... He's going berserk now & charging round the lounge, lol...

loppylugs    5,572

Must be bad weather on the way, Colly.  I think they are smarter than we give 'em credit for.  :biggrin:

• Like 1