Beautiful Nature Photos.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a beautiful photo of a Kingfisher in a flower.

Dunnock     Rog

I may have posted this photo before but I thought it was worth a second look. It is an Atlantic Grey Seal pup on the foreshore near Duncansby Head, Caithness. I took a scramble down a very steep cliff

I love hedgehogs. There are always some around in my garden. I give them cat food, mealworms and ground unsalted peanuts plus water. Little characters, they are. I usually give them names.

They are extremely polite. Usually leave a cigar shaped tip on the plate! :rolleyes:

We have a big family of bunnies in the field..hope Freddy Fox doesn't find them...i now have fires in a huge drum...so no more worries about scorching a hedggie!!.. I have to be careful about leaving food out /and bring in the bird paraphernalia each night...the fellas with the long tails are quite partial to a fat ball..aren't we all!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some very nice 'Oyster Mushrooms'  (Pleurotis Ostreatus) in Borsdane Wood near Wigan a couple of weeks ago.

fX2-xRAEdASKixn8dULeIljNZx1AfxJhz_s-9ZFi3ThTmra9XbKS1MSoGfXR7Bekl7gJS2VD0r1djTymbFW5cx6pvndSheJjGA0PAQQVWCueZWybW9QPmA9h_l61ndCyQjk-YaTU-TdB3GKUulTIL1IWrDgIoXnHI-yuTcbAgPVl0EOwhhWh4uTlS-ksNcAptcy_r0bZ75Oqr7sN_SoElGTwdRllZD8ZNqbZAqW0n5w2mxngxbmFBmLVOyfTpvLJi4Yg3q67WqoafzKS2h7g2VJFkXsSf285lGKgBHyIt2leivzJb7CojJPmhRNGyoGnabdD858Za6W5DTmVdUQcHz6JBeQZsnhWMMSkt0bTeECzCw37eJnD7dTPKUxtvQngi5MA_7M6aWuh-KSZCvAdSTX-7HPVg6U85GX6lQ7jnyff098LV2HEZKaykpkegXhH3jgNEptpM_TdC5fYRcv8R5IzNbgpLXpAjNLgUHrDMb-vvi_WvsBa7bpl7VzxHH_wPse_FWuh-IJU-QF545aL0egpGtfZSA5oyK7IUUNCT2emePk5D2lL7GKqStcQkHVJO30pGpawfEKk09MgTyVWJHnbxLsNOTyhJW_YZNEu69wVGTtB=w444-h789-no

Col

• 3 weeks later...

Sitting at the kitchen window on my laptop when this little fella turned up,eating seeds from the birch tree,Bullfinch

Rog

P1050413_zpsqwczn4ky.jpg

• Upvote 4

Do you remember Freddie Fox? He hasn't visited my mum now for 3 nights. A neighbour told her that she'd seen a dead fox probably run over along a country road. I hope it isnt him. Mums really missed him.

I hope it's not him, but I suspect it is. I hate seeing dead creatures on the road. I always say 'God rest their little souls' .

• Upvote 2

Looking out of the back room window this morning and this Buzzard suddenly appeared in the tree in the field at the end of my garden,grabbed me camera quick and took this shot,as I was looking at the picture on the camera screen another one turned up and chased the first one away,by the time I got them both focussed in the camera lens it was too late to get the picture,nice shot though of this lovely proud raptor

Rog

P1050418_zps2vpyklei.jpg

• Upvote 2

More luck than judgement Phil,out of every ten shots I might get one decent one,keep trying mate,you'll get the shot you want

Rog

Put your picture on here Phil,black and white/colour don't matter,the thread title is Beautiful nature photo's,so get posting

Rog

Yes, I've just been looking how to post pictures on this forum. I've been working with computers and systems since 1962 and I thought I'd got the hang of it and was something of an expert. I used to make things simple for my employees and now someone comes along to cock it up again!