• 2 months later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting used to seeing the Robins around town and quite like the idea of bringing a bit of colour to the streets. In fact today I took photos of a couple of them on my travels. Here I present the

Catfan, apart from brightening the streets up and encouraging people to discover each and every Robin, they will be auctioned off at the end of the season and all proceeds will go to The Nottinghamshi

One more point if I may. It's pretty much certain that Clough will be remembered the A52 Nottingham to Derby is named after him, as to T&D every time I hear the bolero I think of them.

Wow 2 and a half pages of new posts since i last visited, which i will have to read. Thanks everyone.

The update that i came to post is this: Our new ebook on Robin Hood and Roger Godberd (of Sherwood & Notts) is here http://www.allempires.com/forum/ebook_view.asp?BookID=108 . So far we have only done 11 chapters and there are still half a dozen or so more yet to do including ones on the Bishop of Hereford, Alan a Dale, etc. The small ebook is maybe written abit too technically and/or not written very well for general public though, so we might later find someone to rewrite a better version of it for everyone (with pictures etc too).

• 4 months later...

World Beaters !

• Like 1