Channel Tunnel

Just what the hell are the incompetent French security forces playing at. Migrants galore have penetrated the fences and have gained access to the trains. Isn't it time that military force was now deployed.

The F ing French don't give a toss. It's time for some serious target practice !!!!!!!!

Get to grips..... You don't mind English tourists spending their hard earned cash. Why upset the hands that feed you !!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't dismiss them, these migrants, I assume, are the poor sods that have been, in their own countries, threatened, treated like crap and have spent all their money to be shoved in leaky boats and dis

Just what the hell are the incompetent French security forces playing at. Migrants galore have penetrated the fences and have gained access to the trains. Isn't it time that military force was now dep

ah-yes whist 2000 illegal imms are storming channel tunnel lets repel them by singing in welsh, Men of Harlech, frighten em to death - mind you this was a time we had spine, a government with backbone

Furthermore, if these 'people' are hanging around the terminal confines and the surrounding area, then surely it's painfully obvious , even to the most dim witted Frenchman, that they are also illegal into France. So why are they allowed to get so far north.

They're doing their best my ar5e. Turning a blind eye more like it. !!!!!!

• Upvote 4

There were many objections when the tunnel was built - we need to remain an island etc. I wonder if provision was built in to collapse the whole thing.

• Upvote 1

Rabid foxes & dogs was the only thing that folk where worried about when Thatcher trumpeted it.

Indecently it's 28 years today that the agreement was signed between French President Mitterrand and British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher to build a Channel Tunnel. ................ Spooky!

• Upvote 1

Too much pussy footing about....on a programme the other day about immigration security, we were informed that they were not called illegals by staff...they had to be called Clandestines.....for ***** sake!

One refused to leave a lorry while cameras were present...with me in charge he would have been just inches in front of a dog.

• Upvote 3

The Tunnel is an amazing piece of engineering and a very effective part of cross-Channel transport infrastructure. It's nonsensical to suggest it should be blocked. The problem is French authorities are abdicatiing responsibility and failing to deal with the issue. These people are breaking multiple laws and the police should remove from the area and treat them as the criminals they are. The longer they leave it, the more migrants will accumulate and the bigger the problem will become. You just wonder how France is prepared to be dictated to by such rag-tag mob.

I don't know why the French have not set up some sort of holding compound in the middle of nowhere, prison-camp style, and keep them there until they agree to be re-patriated back to where they came from. Costly yes, but not in the long-term.

• Upvote 4

The French don't give a toss because they don't want the illegal immigrants in their country.

Let the Brits have em at their expense seems to be the watchword these days.

Being careful as not to upset the politically correct thought police.

• Upvote 3

Why aren't these 'migrants' busting their necks to get into Russia or its' satellites? Russia is a nice, friendly country that would ensure them work.

• Upvote 1

ah-yes whist 2000 illegal imms are storming channel tunnel lets repel them by singing in welsh, Men of Harlech, frighten em to death - mind you this was a time we had spine, a government with backbone and we were somebody, respect, awe, now nowt.

• Upvote 5

I'm wondering why they want to come here as we are such a bad Country, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany are all supposed to be better than here so they say. So why don't they go to those Countries as there's no border controls to worry about as they're all in the Schengen scheme? Oh wait, perhaps we're not such a bad Country after all, otherwise they would choose to go to those other places instead of here. Can't think of any other explanation...

• Upvote 2

Doesn't the Geneva convention say that an asylum seeker should stay / be given asylum in the first friendly country they enter ?

The benefit system in this country makes that a "no brainer"

• Upvote 2

2,000 Migrants storm channel tunnel.

No Problem

Remembering of course that Rourkes Drift was the last outpost AFTER the incoming hordes had already destroyed their main front line of defence.

• Upvote 1

And that's the main word, catfan, BENEFITS. They know that the Councils will supply them with money, house them and all the family that will follow later on. The UK is giving £millions to the French to try and secure the port, WHY?. It's up to the French to keep the ports safe and secure for everyone. The UK must stay strong and not allow us to be the dumping ground for the Worlds refugees.

• Upvote 5

Because of EU regulations we're presently arm-locked into giving benefits to EU migrants. There's absolutely no reason to give migrants from any other country a single penny. But we've been mad enough to do that which is why the UK has always been their destination of choice.

You see some of them interviewed saying that's not the reason why and they want to come and work. What cobblers, you wouldn't trust them an inch. They'll be bringing their families in next and then claiming their Human Rights and the goody two-shoes organisations will be supporting them all the way to the Hague.

• Upvote 5

Seems to be a worldwide problem. We have issues with Mexican illegals crossing the southern border of the U S. Powers that be seem unwilling to enforce existing immigration laws while hospitals schools etc are overwhelmed. The problem lies deep with no real will to correct it. PC. Has a lot to answer for. I feel sorry for my grandkids.

Seems like we won the war, but lost the peace.

• Upvote 4

You have to understand the underlying problem, it's called the UN, which is a communist organization set up to remove international borders. It's all part of the over all plan!! Do some research on New World Order, the UN and it's manifesto, it's plans to reduce world population....

I just wished all this was one of those conspiracy thingies, but it's not.

I often say, has the USSR collapsed??? Nope, it still exists, just re named Russia, same country same leaders, only thing that's really changed is tactics.

Some of the things I've read are pretty scary, but CAN be varified.

• Upvote 2

Dave, did you ever watch a TV mini series called Amerika??? Was made in the 1980's and was pulled after just a few episodes. I purchased the VCR tapes about 20 years ago, we are heading down that route!!

The series is well known among patriots, but has never been released as a DVD, shame, as it is much sought after, starting to get hard to get hold of now too.

The next thing we see on TV will be some over educated, over paid left wing pinko empathising because one or hopefully more has been chopped to shreds under the wheels of a train. Bring it on. !!!!!

I returned from Italy a few weeks ago, and you could sense with great foreboding what was going to occur.

There were dozens of migrants congregating on the perimeter entrances and NO French police, customs or any other authority bodies present. This is typical of the French, turn a blind eye until it affects them. They were quick to act years ago when they were protesting about British livestock being transported, and they BURNED ALIVE sheep and lambs inside BRITISH TRUCKS. Our drivers stood there in tears, totally helpless. If they'd protested, they would probably have ended up with the sheep.

I'll stop now before I get carried away about Agincourt, Crecy, Trafalgar etc,etc.

I've got two friends returning through the tunnel tomorrow. I sincerely hope there's no bother and that they encounter no problems.

• Upvote 4

Didn't see that series, John. I bet it's not available on Youtube either. However, I know where you are coming from and the outlook is scary indeed. Just gotta read the GA guidestones.