Channel Tunnel

What we need to do is build more tunnels that branch off from the main bore.

These new tunnels would then take people back to the country they originally started from, simple!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't dismiss them, these migrants, I assume, are the poor sods that have been, in their own countries, threatened, treated like crap and have spent all their money to be shoved in leaky boats and dis

Just what the hell are the incompetent French security forces playing at. Migrants galore have penetrated the fences and have gained access to the trains. Isn't it time that military force was now dep

ah-yes whist 2000 illegal imms are storming channel tunnel lets repel them by singing in welsh, Men of Harlech, frighten em to death - mind you this was a time we had spine, a government with backbone

No they are not. Immigrants are people who go through official channels by application and through normal immigration control points.

These are illegal aliens and would be considered as such in any other country

illegal alien

(noun)

A foreigner who has entered or resides in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization.
A foreigner who enters the U.S. without an entry or immigrant visa,especially a person who crosses the border by avoiding inspection or who overstays
the Period of time allowed as a visitor, tourist, or businessperson.
Also called illegal immigrant.
  • Upvote 1

Crikey!! this is a hot potato, Pete is right in lots of ways,that probably what attracts people to England.. is our tolerance. Never forget my old man's saying as he was in the RAF,"we spent years bombing 'em and years feeding 'em".Was'nt a crumb left in Germany in 45 and we continued rationing to feed the krauts when you couldn't get a quarter of mint imperials for love nor money!! A war They started, That we're still paying the USA for!! My point even though abstract-- this country paid a high price to live like we do today. From the horrors of mills and mines,cruelty and workhouses, constant wars,class wars,implementation of unions,health services, housing, sanitation, free speech, election etc..which are all taken for granted today.But these cornerstones which seem to be the envy of these countries were hard got and high bloodshed was involved!! By visionary rich folk or the ordinary Joe Soap who cared!! Why don't these countries do the same? Because like when we was at school "collecting for the black babies"... We Are Still Doing It!!!!!! When are they ever going to build from within? Don't these places have a Robert Owen,Chadwick,atley,benn,pizzie type?? How many persons in England unselfishly 'gave' in the past so future generations would benefit? These flippin countries have got the X Factor outlook.. they don't wanna learn there chops slogging it out..they want instant Everything!! Oh yeah..stop 'em buying Arms from China and use that to build and feed.

See how the world is acting fast on the threat posed by Islam:-

Cuba

Cuba rejects plans for first mosque.

Angola

The African nation of Angola has officially become the first country to ban Islam.

Norway

Record number of Muslims deported from Norway at last as a way of fighting crime.

Japan

Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.

Germany

In Germany alone in the last year there were 81 attacks targeting mosques.

Austria

Austrian police arrested 13 men targeting suspected jihad recruiters.

China

A Chinese court sends 22 Muslim Imams to jail for 5 to 16 years for spreading hatred.

China has executed eight Jihadists; China campaigns against Separatism (i.e. Disallowing islamists to have their own separate state). Muslim prayers banned in government buildings and schools in Xinjiang (Western China).

Britain

British Home Secretary prepares to introduce 'Anti-social Behavior Order' for extremists and strip dual nationals of their Citizenship.

Czech Republic

Czech Republic doesn't want Islam in their country.

U.S. of A.

Alabama - A new controversial amendment that will ban the recognition of "foreign laws which would include sharia law".

North Carolina - Bans Islamic Sharia Law in the State

16 other States to ban Sharia Law

Poland

The Polish Defense League issues a warning to Muslims.

Northern Ireland

Some Muslims in Northern Ireland have announced plans to leave the Country to avoid anti-Islamic violence.The announcement comes after an attack on Muslims in the city of Belfast, when crazed rioters were provoked.

Holland

Dutch MP calls for removal of all mosques in Netherlands. Member of Dutch Parliament: "We want to clean Netherlands of Islam".

Dutch MP Machiel De Graaf spoke on behalf of the Party for Freedom when he said, "All mosques in the Netherlands should be shut down. Without Islam, The Netherlands would be a wonderful country."

• Upvote 1

Just a quick update, my friends and their children noticed many migrants in the area surrounding the tunnel entrance but they were not delayed, although the kids were a bit unnerved when they had their motor home thoroughly searched.

After a long drive from Germany, they managed to arrive home in Sheffield in time for last orders. That made their day !!!!

• Upvote 1

Poor old Cameron is under fire from the ultra left pinkos for having the temerity to use the word 'Swarms' in reference to the quantity of migrants gathering at Calais. They say it is derogatory and dehumanising. What a complete and utter load of b077ocks .

This country's backbone is constantly being eroded by these spineless traitorous vermin, who deride any attempt to get Britain great again. We could do without giving them air time, but you know..... The BBC has got to be impartial........ My ar5e !!!!!

• Upvote 2

See how the world is acting fast on the threat posed by Islam:-

Britain

British Home Secretary prepares to introduce 'Anti-social Behavior Order' for extremists and strip dual nationals of their Citizenship.

Welcome to World War III

Britain's solution, An ASBO!

Poor old Cameron is under fire from the ultra left pinkos for having the temerity to use the word 'Swarms' in reference to the quantity of migrants gathering at Calais.

I see this as an accurate description, If used in description of any other group, no one would bat an eylid?

"once the doors were opened, shoppers swarmed into the store to grab bargains"

• Upvote 2

The "Do Gooding" "Tree Hugging" lot are killing this country. Any attempt to sort a problem out of national importance is straight away talked down.

Decent family values & morals are out of the window.

• Upvote 4

The value to the country of fracking etc. the antics at power stations etc, the protests about capitalism when they've all got mobiles, good anoraks, haversacks and eat at Starbucks and McDonalds. The civilised world is built on capitalism and they are too blind to see it.

• Upvote 1

Churchill and British war heroes turning in their graves now.

One wonders what will happen in the future and have us turning in our graves?

• Upvote 1

Poor old Cameron is under fire from the ultra left pinkos for having the temerity to use the word 'Swarms' in reference to the quantity of migrants gathering at Calais. They say it is derogatory and dehumanising.

And not just from ultra-left pinkos FLY2. The new leader of the LibDems and Andy Burnham too, just making political mileage! None of them, including Cameron has got a clue. God help us!

• Upvote 2

My dad nearly had a seizure when Nottm had a black Mayor or Sheriff many years ago. !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Just being interviewed on BBC news.

Mohammed from Kirkuk Iraq.

"I come because I have problem with Daish Islamist guys in Iraq Kirkuk, Problem in my country"

"I have problem with the Mafia guys"

"I going England, is good"

When asked having reached Europe and escaped the threat of IS, why go on to England and not stay in France

"England different than other country, is big country, other difference work,and have different job for me, is good, I like England"

Being able to stop and replay live TV is useful to pick up things that you don't hear the first time.

Interesting that it appears that he did not stay in Italy because he had problems with the Mafia.

You will probably see this interview repeated on BBC news channel later.

• Upvote 1