It was reported on B.B.C. East Midlands Today that the tram extension will open at 06.00 tomorrow. :jumping:

I shall be giving it a go tomorrow late morning.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingham-tram-New-lines-finally-start-running/story-27666365-detail/story.html

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you probably know or don't, I am a keen cyclist although I generally ride a recumbent trike these day but seeing how some of these "Lycra Louts" perform on the narrow lanes out here in the land tha

Buy your bleddy own Michael ! Seriously, I would happily buy you a pint Michael ! Going back to cyclists, most & I mean most cyclists are very safe & responsible on the road. Two types of c

#54 I would name one CoCo the clown as the whole thing is a joke

I promised my wife I would have no beer tomorrow as I have had "plenty" over the last few days.

I may get away with one.............................But there again I never could count. ;)

P.S. I forgot about the Ferry Boat.

• Upvote 1

Interesting! First time I have seen an advert for Woolley and Co. although I have seen plenty of their pianos. (top picture). They were also on Talbot Street at some time or other. Does anyone know whether or not it is the same Woolley who built grandfather clocks at Codnor?

The tram extension has only been open a week how come the shop lifting figures have come out so quick.

I suspect they are imagined or made up by the anti tram brigade.

And why blame Clifton?

what about the people from Beeston & Chilwell?

There's a report out today proposing a tram extension to Kimberley, and beyond. This could use the Great Northern but more significantly the Midland Railway tunnel at Watnall, near the secret bunker. The tunnel is full of pit waste but I have heard tha this has sunk a bit and it is possible to crawl through. Does anyone know what state the tunnel is in? Has anyone any pictures either recent or since closure of the tunnel inside or portals? The reason I ask is I am the person who ran the pro-tram group which got phase 2 of the tram to Beeston and am now helping those after the Kimberley route. The state of this tunnel is quite critical to the project.

Thanks

Steve Barber

The Kimberley proposal and maps can be viewed at:http://www.broxtowe.gov.uk/CHttpHandler.ashx?id=32870&p=0

• Upvote 2