Queen Elizabeth

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For all of you out there who love our Queen. Well done Elizabeth We are so proud of you. Click on the link on the right of the page for a picture of the Queen for every year of her reign. http://www

Austerity finally hits the royals

Our queen is a must, she has never put a foot wrong, always looks good and has served our Country well, she is 89 and still working, any other person would have retired 24 years ago, the lesser Royals

At east they would be elected & answerable to the public also replaceable.

#62. Blondie.

Bit unfair to blame Camilla for Diana's death, was she driving the car that crashed ? No she weren't.

If it was not for her and Charley boy's antics she would have still been with him and not riding around Paris with another bloke - she was very much in love with Charles, Camilla ruined it all for her..............so as far as I am concerned, she was partly responsible for her death, nobody will ever convince me otherwise, I despise the woman......

Blondie, maybe I have misunderstood your last two posts but are you not contradicting yourself. Unless of course you know more than you are letting on.

#62 I quote you " I despise that awful woman, the cause of Diana's death"

#64 I quote you " some people should think twice before they spread these horrible untruths which they cannot prove"

You know what I mean - The rumours about Harry are hurtful and untrue - If Camilla had stayed away from Charles, there would not have been a marriage rift and Diana who loved Charles very much would have still been married to him and therefore not riding around Paris with another bloke......so she was partly to blame for her death.......

Assassins throughout history have made sure their attempts at removing their target from the planet Earth came as close as possible to a 100% positive result.

I can't think of any that have arranged an accident with the remote possibility that their target MIGHT be killed.

If the car had been made to fly over a 1000 foot cliff the possibility of it being a serious assassination attempt might be believable.

Diana was an embarrassment to the Royal family, she had to be removed, it has happened throughout history in the Royal Circles, read your history books.......The other Prince William of Gloucester suffered the same fate, because he was dating a twice divorced woman......The Duke of Edinburgh and Charles have a lot to answer for.............

Re #69, not quoting but in answer to Merthyr Imp,

Yes, I subscribe to that theory too. I don't think Phillip was wholly responsible but I think he was involved.

Diana was becoming increasingly involved with Dodi-al -Fayed and it was looking quite likely that she was intending to marry him.

Now there is no way that the British establishment would allow the Heir to the British throne to have a stepfather of the Muslim faith.

Something had to be done and the establishment (whoever they may be) procured it. I don't doubt for a minute that Phillip was aware of what was going on!

Well said, my theory exactly...........

Blondie, me duck, I love that you contribute a lot to the forum, and I read everything you write, but please don't start every post with a quote. Please just put the number of the post you are referring to. Ta ever so.

• Upvote 2

Answerable ? Why yes, they are not automatically re-elected. If no good, don't re-elect.

Unlike the monarchy, they are not born in to a cushy "job" for life.

I don't think they have a cushy life, same thing year in year out, so many do's and dont's and the eyes of the world forever on you................I wouldn't change places with any of them..................

A good sort of what Benjamin.......I like to say that she is a tart, but I love tarts, especially the Jam ones.........She's horrible........Which Phil are you referring to - Phil Archer ?......

• Upvote 1

I said (#69): 'Another of my wife's theories is that it was the Duke of Edinburgh who arranged for Diana's car crash.'

poohbear said (#76): 'Assassins throughout history have made sure their attempts at removing their target from the planet Earth came as close as possible to a 100% positive result.

'I can't think of any that have arranged an accident with the remote possibility that their target MIGHT be killed.'

poohbear is right of course - it doesn't seem the most efficient way of arranging to assassinate someone. But you can't tell these wives, can you?

• Upvote 1

Have we lost the thread on this one?? It's titled Queen Elizabeth, not (ex) Princess Diana, likeable as she was.....................

• Upvote 2

Blonde i still 'Like you'.....but you must stop Quoting me....lol.

well someone has too........

• Upvote 1