Queen Elizabeth

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For all of you out there who love our Queen. Well done Elizabeth We are so proud of you. Click on the link on the right of the page for a picture of the Queen for every year of her reign. http://www

Austerity finally hits the royals

Our queen is a must, she has never put a foot wrong, always looks good and has served our Country well, she is 89 and still working, any other person would have retired 24 years ago, the lesser Royals

• 2 weeks later...

Get rid of the lot of em ! scroungers, hangers on, call em what you will. A life of luxury & waited on hand & fist. None of em ever done a decent days work either, so don't tell me Liz works hard, I don't call opening a local fete or charity shop hard work.

Royalty is a luxury we can't afford.

Do I detect a little jealousy here ? - If we did not have the Royals then we would be a Dictatorship State.........No freedom of speech allowed then, we would soon revert back to the dark ages............Keep them here....

• Upvote 1

Not jealous at all Blondie, I'm more than happy with my lot !

Don't we already live in a dictatorship state & have no freedom of speech here ?

We aren't allowed to say what we wish without the PC brigade kicking & stamping their feet !

No I have absolutely nothing against royalty at all except to say, let them who want em pay fer em !

• Upvote 4

106. We don't have the royals here in the good old USA. Though we do have some who whould like to be. We are not a dictator ship state, yet.

There are also countries around the world that do have royalty and they are virtual dictatorships. Whether a country has a so called royal family is not the deciding factor in whether it is a dictatorship or not.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure that the Queen has been loved and respected since her accession in 1952 after the death of her Father. Alongside her was Prince Phillip, an endearing sort of chap who has also been loved and respected despite always seeming to put his foot in his mouth, haha. They will be missed by most of the people when they are gone. Prince Charles will then become King and I'd assume they'd find a way to make Camilla the Queen. I don't think that Charles and Camilla will ever be popular with the people and you may see a decline in the people's wish for a Royal Family. Some people will be very happy about this and they are entitled to their opinion.

• Upvote 6

Do I detect a little jealousy here ? - If we did not have the Royals then we would be a Dictatorship State.........No freedom of speech allowed then, we would soon revert back to the dark ages............Keep them here....

I'm a republican with a small "R" it all depends what you replace them(the royals) with & you could end up with President Farage or Osborne.(god forbid) noblue

The only good thing would be you could vote them out of office after 4 or 5 years

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...