How unlucky can you get

I have another problem.....what to have for lunch and dinner tomorrow. It torments me 😳. The things i like are either bad for me or make me fat , Italian food is so delicious, what the heck I'll have it anyway. Tomorrow I'll watch what I eat. 🍦🍕🍟

I had a spate of white goods breaking down each year on New Years day for some reason (over use throughout the festive season maybe??) Though it was last week that our washing machine broke down, mid cycle and a month out of its 5 year guarantee. The manufacturers must have known it was going to be unrepairable whatever went wrong as they didn't get in touch to remind us to extend the guarantee!!!! Whereas Domestic General always remind me to update the warranty on my cooker.

#21, 24, 25, 27, 29

Wella, what'sa alla thisa Italiano speaka, pleasea translatea into Bulwella-speaka.

• Upvote 3

How unlucky can you get..... Well, I think the guy on the plane to Ireland with pellets of cocaine in his stomach that burst must have thought that he was unlucky during his last moments.

That's what poisoned him !

You want to live in the EU ............well you don't actually.

Their latest thing is the ErP regulations. This will affect all energy related products and at this time sets out a code of labelling and levels of efficiency for all appliances from central heating boilers to hair curlers.

We live in rhe EU and we look for energy efficient products. The reason being is that gas, electricity and water are very very expensive.

The bills come in for electricity every 2 months. We've changed all our light bulbs to led, the washing is done weekends or at night. For gas as we have no mains use gpl ( i know its spelt wrong but thats how its spelt here) and water is 500 euro every 2 months and thats in winter, you can imagine in summer with high temperatures and showers every couple of hours.

As regards mains gas, they've just dug the road up to install mains gas and asked the residents ,all 6 of us if we want gas and we've all said no. What a waste of time. Our road before looked like a patchwork quilt now it looks as though there are more patches than road.

Fixed the Compensating sprocket on my Harley & installed a spring loaded chain tensioner.

Never worked on a Harley before but lots of Brit bikes sos.