Hello everybody, I'm new to the group. Originally from the area but currently living in Shropshire. My sister is still in Nottingham however and runs Dukki, the 'Nottingham shop' in the Broadmarsh.

She asked me to create an exhibition of Nottingham's lost past earlier this year and that's what I wanted to share with you. I am a professional photo colouriser and work with museums, publishers and private clients to turn black and white photos into colour. I've included a low quality image below of Drury Hill from 1906 (higher quality photos are in the link)

If you'd like to read my article please click HERE.

If you're on Facebook please take a look at my page HERE.

I always appreciate feedback, especially from people who were around when the original photos were taken (not that I'm suggesting anyone would remember the image below from 1906!)

Thanks,

Tom

post-7363-0-13757000-1446136638_thumb.jp

• Upvote 6

Hi Tom, welcome to Nottstalgia. I'm sure you'll find folk on here who will gladly help, and will appreciate what you are doing.

• Upvote 1

Welcome Tom , as it happens am already a follower of yours on Facebook ....think I helped identify an old photo or it may have been one of your military pics , possibly with a Cornish connection .

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't know where to look for mine. LOL

• 2 weeks later...