I never thought I'd see the day ...

We've all said it in our time but this morning I saw something I thought I'd never see the day.

It was outside the Vic' Centre: a torso on a skateboard pushing himself along Parliament Street. He was quite obviously from the Middle East (or similar) and I wonder what other sights we shall all have to become accustomed to over the next few years.

• Upvote 1

Romanian he is.

As soon has he arrived he claimed all the benefits going including DLA/PIP or whatever it's called. He lives on Liddington Street, Basford.

He did say Britain was the place to be for the benefits !

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Skateboard-busker-lost-legs-accident-feature-TV/story-20942248-detail/story.html

When will this Country ever learn ?..............

• Upvote 4

# 4 and # 9

OK, gambling with OUR money!

When I think of all the hoops I had to jump through to get an extra £56 a week on my Dad's basic pension to cover Attendance Allowance, when he hadn't been able to get out of his house for over 2 years without our help. It's a disgrace but there are thousands more reaping the benefits like this little fella and it will get worse. thumbsdown

• Upvote 3

#4 it's true on my Sunday walk after seeing loads of non- nationals in the job centre next to Cricket Players pub at 9.45 am I nipped in Ladbrokes on the corner of St.Paul's ave,skateboard was thumping the roulette machine.

I have to say this but, I applied for a disability bus pass a year & half ago when I really struggled to cross the road without having to stop for a rest half way across. Refused on the grounds that I did not fit the criteria. Six months later I got my OAP bus pass anyway. Then I got my legs fixed.

Nottm City Council or whoever makes these rules can Rollocks !

This country is to generous with OUR money for foreigners, especially when this lot come here just to bleed this country dry.

I bumped into a mate in Bulwell Market this morning & he was telling me his firm has decided to pay all the staff the new "living wage" instead of the "minimum wage". All well & good until he then said that all employees have had eight hours work taken away from each one per week !

Roll on the revolution.

• Upvote 1

You can shout all you like, nobody will listen, we are no longer Great Britain, we true Brits do not count anymore.........Try going to their Countries and claiming, you would be shot........

• Upvote 2