I have the copy for 41 to 65 Oxford Street, Bulwell.

Surnames:

41 AYRE

43 CHARLTON

45 COOPER

47 HONOR

49 CHAPMAN

51 BRAMLEY

53 MOORE

55 BRAMLEY & ZAJAC

57 CHAPMAN

59 GOODWIN & DORN

61 MILLS

63 VICKERS

65 JONES

If anyone requires them.......

Did your card have a picture of Nottingham on? Ours had Ely Cathedral. Perhaps they think they'll get more takers if it looks regional?

A chap knocked on our door early this year wanting 85euro for an aerial photo of our house!!...he'd framed it as well.. but a photo with six pairs of Yfronts flapping on a washing line...I'm not prepared to pay for!!

About five years ago a chap came to our door with an aerial colour photo of our bungalow. It was very nice, framed and behind glass. He wanted ten pounds for it. I said OK and went to get the money. I found a five pound note and told him to hang on while I get the rest from the wife. He said not to bother, took the fiver and gave me the photo.

• Upvote 3

I had that at the old house. At the time the picture was taken I was tearing down an old creosoted shed and building a greenhouse and workshop.

the back garden was a mess. We got it cheaper as well.

The findmypast card shows our local marketplace, and its free for a short time then you pay, but have to register your credit card for access.

Whats all this 1939 stuff? is it newly released data?

I love the way info collected by Govt.at our expense, gets sold on to other people who let us have it... at our expense...

We're constantly being mugged.

• Upvote 3