Put the mouse pointer on the line you want to copy,left click and hold down ,drag the part of the line you want to copy and in a box above the line will be a quote box  just click on it and it will automatically copy that line in the reply box

Rog

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got the wIfe both for her birthday tommorow,......plus a card via moonpig,....she's got a face on today (thinks ive forgot)....lol.

A bunch of flowers dies off too quickly. A box of chocolates are soon eaten. A compliment lasts for ever.

I got chocolates for the missus last birthday, not a bad swap.

Once again someone has quoted a post I was supposed to have put on that had nothing to do with me,the latest one was Margie quoting me in the hows your day thread. This is baout the fourth time this has happened with posts I never made,is there something wrong with my computer or is there a system fault as this could cause trouble or problems,has anyone else had similar problems?

Rog

I suspect the problem is ultimately down to finger trouble by the person who makes the "quote".

rdSEeeH.jpg

I assume Margie didn't intend this post to appear as it doesn't make any sense. It was a first attempt which went wrong, but somehow ended up being posted anyway. Clicking on the Quote button automatically puts text in the Reply box, but you need to check where your cursor is before you start typing. It might be inside the quote box, and if you start typing without noticing where the cursor is, life gets very complicated.

Most weeks I remove several posts which don't make any sense because someone has made a mess of quoting and replying. It's easy to do, and difficult to get out of.