I've no idea who's daughter she is/was. We were only about 14 at the time. Also we attended the same youth club, although we weren't exactly pals, I did know her. Wonder where she is now.

I think the club was on the corner of Cobden St. and Ilkeston Rd. corner. But locals could put me right.

According to my Passenger Transport Year Book 1962 Camms had a garage and works at 60 Miall Street, Radford. The fleet at that time comprised 12 coaches and 3 single-deck buses. Chassis: 8 Bedford, 3 Leyland, 2 AEC, 2 Commer. Bodies: 13 Duple, 2 Harrington. Fleet livery cream/crimson which sounds more attractive than the orange/yellow stripes which were fashionable in the 80s. 

......and here's a photo which (just) shows that Camms garage on Miall Street. You can even see a single deck coach in the yard.

gOeml3g.jpg

Miall Street is on the left; the road across the top is Faraday Road; and Ilkeston Road creeps in at the bottom corner.