Mourinho Sacked

And subsequently the wealthiest after the payoff.

Whoever they replace him with will do what he was about to i.e. have a massive clearout.

Ivanovic, Terry, Fabregas, and quite a few others were visibly well past their peak.

Costa has just been a big baby. He should have concentrated more on getting fit and scoring goals.

I think Hazard, Remy, Willian will all find new homes because they think they are better than Chelsea - but a lot of the so-called top players haven't done themselves any favours by being petulant and putting in bad performances. Whoever they think will buy them will be very wary of their attitude.

Mourinho was probably glad to get it over with, there's very little even the best manager can do when players can't (or won't) perform.

I know little about 'footie', but the spectacle of that character blaming everyone but himself for his failure was quite pathetic.

He needs to man up.

Col

The world's most handsome manager :biggrin:

I really must get around to posting my picture....

Col

• Upvote 1

I'd have him at Forest any day. At least it would increase the attendance. LizzieM for one I presume!

In your dreams. Although Jimmy Gordon didn't do a bad job.

It's all a bit previous. The 'Special One' hadn't even run out of scapegoats yet!

I've never enjoyed his turgid brand of 'football' but his self-aggrandising and ultra-inflated ego can be an amusing sideshow at times.

He's no Brian Clough either - not in a million years.

I think Mourinho's problems started the day he disgraced himself with his behaviour towards Eva Carneiro. Hazard, who was involved in the incident, never played to his best afterwards and Mourinho started to lose the dressing room. Once that happens the Manager never lasts long. Clubs around the world will want to have Mourinho because he's been a winner wherever he's been.

• 5 months later...

Aye quick sqeeze down jock strap behind t' onion bag......and thou was reet as rain.................lol.

• Upvote 1

First time got the cold sponge treatment was from Miss Parkinson in a school match....................smashing

• 2 years later...