Mourinho Sacked

Yes Red,,i'm worried about how he's going to Manage money-wise........£24 million pay off........nowt is it....................And i do agree Premiership too predictable and Boring..............have Radford Olympic still got a team ? noticed their little floodlights from the Tram this morning,,,,, Jose down the green?

Pity they have not sacked some of the overpaid fairies out on the pitch instead. There is no pride in the shirt they pull on, just how many more will go before it dawns that no matter what the manager does the players are the ones who need to hang their heads in shame. The amount of money they get is ridiculous and obscene and you will often see more commitment from young kids in the local park.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The Premiership is mainly to blame. Few homegrown players, merry go round management, whereby abysmal failures receive vast payoffs, then move into another post within weeks.

No player loyalty. Unnecessary squad rotation etc.

I've said on here previously, the foreign players who've made an impact on our game can be counted on one hand.

Henri, Drogba, Bergkamp, Ronaldo...... Struggling now !