Ailments, Aches & Pains. (Let's hear them here)

Off we go then, who's going to be first?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being the newbie I am to N.S. I couldn't work out how to reach out to Physical Perfection to tell him to get on with life as you never know what tomorrow will bring. Obviously at the moment time

I'm a happy Bunny tonight Went for my oncology visit after I had the P.E.T. scan and T.A.C. a couple of weeks ago and all is clear after the scare I had. The next process is due in 6 months after I ha

Well I hadn't intended contributing to this thread but do you want to know how many staples I've got in my tummy?!!  Actually I'll spare you the details but I want to put on record that my experience

Carni and Margie you should have been with Lizzie and me tonight it would have made you feel better.

• Upvote 3

I am sure it would have done us the world of good NonnaB and I am very pleased to read that you both managed to get it together. I hope the weather calmed down for you, and you enjoyed a glass or two of wine. :)

If I'd been with you I'd just have been a wet blanket - I still feel rough this morning - but pleased you both had a good time

Started feeling a bit better as the morning wore on, so decided to take all the covers off one easy chair to wash them. It was such a struggle to unzip them and prize the pads out that it took all my energy away. Seriously, I had to lie down and have a little nap afterwards. Serves me right I suppose, trying to do too much, too soon. My cough is getting worse as well so another early night is beckoning.

Ive had an ache in my left buttock cheek (sorry for being graffic) and down my left thigh now for about 4 days,and being a hypocondriac (spell ? ) been thinking what now ? then it dawned on me........while doing some job in a Gymn the other day was showing off and 'Sidefooted' a Medicine ball across the floor.............shan't do it again................hope you better soon Margie..............

• Upvote 5

The day I wake up without am ache or pain, I will surely be dead...............

I thought I felt a bit better tonight so we went to dance class. Wrong Move! Have you ever tried flying round the floor doing a Quick Step when you have got the Lurgy. Not a good idea, Slow Slow Trip Trip Slow. Two Paracetamol and home made Honey and Lemon drink and a good dose of Nottstalgia should put me right. Moan Over. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Loppy,......but ive cured it,really hurt last night so had two Large Vodka's then 6am this morning 20 mins on Cycle Machine,result no pain and feel great...............in'nt yourr body strange..........

Twenty minutes on a cycle machine at 6 am ? You really are mad benjamin ! hellothere

Been to see the Doc this morning & she is sending me for X-Ray on my hips !

Hip replacement is quite common these days Catfan she said, WHAT !!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Thanks catfan.......and i was wearing me big heavy 'Crombie'......so think you are right.......lol.

• Upvote 1

Mrs catfan is right. Hip replacement nowadays is nothing. My husband had one 2 yrs ago and was up and walking the following day. He has to have the other one done as well. Unlike yrs ago when you had a scar down your leg or thigh , today they operate through your groin. Less pain and quicker recovery. Dont suffer.

• Upvote 1

No very masculine . I didnt give you the gory details you could hardly see the scar. Dont be mardy. Lol

• Upvote 2

You should listen to Dr. Loppy, Ben. How can I help you if you keep taking the wrong medicine. ;-)

#137. Nobody's messing around with my groin! You never know what could happen. :-)). I bet Ben will agree.

Edited to add another bark.

• Upvote 2

yes spot on Loppy..........could put an end to me doing Handstands,Cartwheels and Cycling...........to say nowt of me 'Ballet' career.............lol.

• Upvote 1