Ailments, Aches & Pains. (Let's hear them here)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being the newbie I am to N.S. I couldn't work out how to reach out to Physical Perfection to tell him to get on with life as you never know what tomorrow will bring. Obviously at the moment time

I'm a happy Bunny tonight Went for my oncology visit after I had the P.E.T. scan and T.A.C. a couple of weeks ago and all is clear after the scare I had. The next process is due in 6 months after I ha

Well I hadn't intended contributing to this thread but do you want to know how many staples I've got in my tummy?!!  Actually I'll spare you the details but I want to put on record that my experience

Received a call from the Docs & all is well with last blood test (Hobgoblin working !}

Monty well recovered & back to his normal self again ! He is eating us out of house & home ! & Hissing at next doors dobermans, always a good sign.

• Upvote 2

Two 'old' boys doing well then? Brilliant!

• Upvote 1

I've still got my cough, all bunged up, feeling lethargic too.......Oh, woe is me !!!!

Hope everybody gets well soon!

I've been a bit hammered with gastritis and heartburn for a few days.

Very annoying, but I suppose it keeps Gaviscon in business...

Col

Just thought i'd update you on my Toe(i'm sure youre all waiting to know) nearly better now,..........and i reckon the old remedy of Salt water bathing done the trick

.............I remember Grandma always saying no matter what your ailment.........'Put some salt on it'

• Upvote 4

Thanks Carnie,.......but suffering not quite over still need bit of sympathy,...........still hurts like this morning when looking up at that sign in Bulwell,stubbed it against a litter bin,and when feeding the Cats dropped the bleddy tin opener on it..............and i exclaimed 'oh dear that hurt' or sumat similar...........lol.

• Upvote 6

Grandma was right! Salt is wonderful stuff! Better than these new-fangled preparations with their side effects.

I can't think why you need a tin opener for the cat food though. Thought all moggie food now came in ring-pull cans. A few more tweaks to can design and they will be able to open their own tins! Mine can already open IAMS packs!

• Upvote 2

No Jill,...........some still come the old way and need an opener...........think they cheaper while they last...........

• Upvote 1

Yes Jill...............about 1/6............and the 1st Dog Foods Pal 1/11,Lassie 1/6..and the cheepo was Chappie 1/3.............

• Upvote 3

The dog I had when I was young used to roll in Chappie if it was put on a plate, so that says a lot about that! Mum used to boil a sheep's head for him sometimes but that smelled dreadful as well. He mostly lived on scraps from the table and bits from the butcher

• Upvote 1

When we had our Boxer, mam would get lights from the butcher and boil them in a large saucepan. He got these chopped up for his dinner. Boy did they stink the house up when cooking.

• Upvote 1