Ailments, Aches & Pains. (Let's hear them here)

Carni just catching up and sorry to hear everything. You'll be ok its the waiting that gets to you. Fly could have given you at least one doughnut greedy greedy. Never mind when you find something nice and gooey eat it all yourself and dont tell Fly.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being the newbie I am to N.S. I couldn't work out how to reach out to Physical Perfection to tell him to get on with life as you never know what tomorrow will bring. Obviously at the moment time

I'm a happy Bunny tonight Went for my oncology visit after I had the P.E.T. scan and T.A.C. a couple of weeks ago and all is clear after the scare I had. The next process is due in 6 months after I ha

Well I hadn't intended contributing to this thread but do you want to know how many staples I've got in my tummy?!!  Actually I'll spare you the details but I want to put on record that my experience

Thanks all.

Have been trying to finish my never ending bathroom project today.  When that's done, my serious DIY days are over.  It all stresses me out too much. So I'm gonna stick to gardening and walking and days out.. Leave the plumbing to a .errr. plumber..  :)

• Upvote 2

Throughout most of my working life I tried to avoid DIY as much as was humanly possible. I much preferred to work every bit of overtime possible, then pay someone else to do it.

Totally agree fly..............anyway just would'nt know what to wear.........:wacko:

• Upvote 3

All the best for tomorrow, carni. I really hope things go well for you. There'll be a part of tomorrow when I won't be thinking of anything because I'll be on the chopping block having a hernia repair operation. I'm not looking forward to having it done but I'll feel a lot better when it is.

• Upvote 1

All the best for your op tomorrow, Michael.   Paul had a hernia repaired several years ago and was back to lifting slabs a few weeks afterwards!  Will be thinking of you and Carni.

• Upvote 2

You'll be fine Michael, I've had two hernias, and was ok within a couple of weeks.

• Upvote 1

All the best for you too Carni.

• Upvote 1

All the best for tomorrow, carni, lots of people here routing for you.

• Upvote 1

Michael, I have just read your post #911. I hope all goes well. miduck. Not sure when you are booked in for but I hope the day passes quickly for you. My preperation:mellow: begins at 7am but my hospital appointment is not until 6.15pm. 

All the best Miduck.

• Upvote 1

And from me to you both................Chulla we'll soon be having a Puff' together again.......and Carnie youll soon be dancing and Dueting......

• Upvote 1

Michael, Carni, Dave and anyone else who is facing scary stuff..  You are all in my thoughts today.

Col

• Upvote 1

I've been thinking...  No really... I have...

Certain things have happened here lately.  Some obvious, some not so..

Let's just say that even if they try to seem otherwise.. good people will always be found out.

Col

Sorry Michael,missed you off my good wishes...............i had an Hernia operation over 50 years ago.......big job back then,in City Hospital for a week................then back in for another day when i bust me stitches.........won't tell you how.............:Shock:

• Upvote 2

Well I'm probably too late to wish Michael good luck for today but hope his hernia repair is successful. 

Best of luck this evening Carni, think positive gal.

Chulla, me duck, you're getting through your sessions, we're all wishing you a return to good health.

And, to all the Nottstalgians going through worrying times, stay strong and look on the bright side, you may never have found Nottstalgia on that search engine but now you have lots of friends wishing you well. 

• Upvote 8

I know the council are kind and give us a bus pass.

But I don't like being in this club. (senior citizen)

so sorry to here about member's  health problems,  hope fully you will all get better soon.

Just keep posting as a illness shared hopefully makes you feel better.

• Upvote 3