Ailments, Aches & Pains. (Let's hear them here)

Wish you all the best  Carni  Look after your self, and stay safe. xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being the newbie I am to N.S. I couldn't work out how to reach out to Physical Perfection to tell him to get on with life as you never know what tomorrow will bring. Obviously at the moment time

I'm a happy Bunny tonight Went for my oncology visit after I had the P.E.T. scan and T.A.C. a couple of weeks ago and all is clear after the scare I had. The next process is due in 6 months after I ha

Well I hadn't intended contributing to this thread but do you want to know how many staples I've got in my tummy?!!  Actually I'll spare you the details but I want to put on record that my experience

Hope all goes well, Carni, and Happy birthday! Red alert Bird's cream cake department.

Tis hospital day today. Dropped a friend off earlier at Kings Mill Daycase Unit for epigastric Hernia repaIr. Collect later!

• Like 1

Wishing you a happy birthday Carnie............and obviously all the best in Hospital.......x

13 hours ago, loppylugs said:

Thinking of you and praying for you meduck.  You'll be fine.  Hoping you get lots of cream cakes to perk you up.

Didn't know it was your birthday too.  Have a happy birthday and double the cream cake order.  :hungr:

Happy birthday Carni, good excuse for me to have a cream cake in your honour

Very late as usual but Happy Birthday Chris (Carni). I did post on F'book earlier too!

• Like 1

Collected my friend from hospital yesterday afternoon after an epigastric hernia repair that took three hours in theatre. It was a bad one, yet his GP initially said it was "nothing to bother about"!  Today requires a practice nurse visit to remove the pressure dressing. Staples come out in around ten days. Thanks once again to the excellent Mr Nigam and day case staff at King's Mill. Brilliant surgeon and all round thoroughly nice chap!

My turn for hospital today.......QM 11.30.......i have certain tubes in my throat changed every so often...to enable my speaking....got used to it now so i can't say it bothers me.....and the Lady Speech therapist's are wonderful and always up for some nice banter........i almost enjoy it....:)

• Like 5

Your posts are just what the doctor ordered. Back home now, a little bit of me missing, but it's over.

All went well and all of the staff at New Cross that dealt with me were the best, even down to the Anaesthetist, who had me holding an (unused sick hat, that looked like a grey Trilby) to my head whist counting down from ten.

I don't know how far I got, thank goodness it's over. 

Thankyou for your birthday wishes, just got to recover now.x

• Like 11

See! tode yer it wud be ok dinni.....     thumbsup

Excellent news Carni......

Seems it's all coming together for other members too, new shoulders, knees and I'm having hearing aids.

We should start a section on NS purely for the bionic

• Like 4

So happy for you Carni. Pleased things went better than you thought they would. We all get nervous before operations. Enjoy all your cream cakes and choccies.

• Like 1

Excellent news Carni, well done girl.  We’ve all been thinking of you and you were talked about today in the Lime Kiln so next time you’d better be there else we’ll talk about you again!  Well done for being brave x

• Like 3

Well done Carni, lots of r and r and chocs  for you now. Take care

• Like 1