FLY2

Ailments, Aches & Pains. (Let's hear them here)

Keep positive Loppy.

• Like 1

Apparently, only around 15% of strokes are caused by a bleed, rather than an obstruction.   I'm pleased they've stopped your 'Loppydog'  meds now.!    Keep practising and relearning your music ... as the doctor said, it will definitely help.    It's amazing how our brains can relearn stuff if we don't give up.  God bless x

• Like 1

My husband’s TIA was the result of Atrial Fibrillation.  This was eventually cured after 4 ablation procedures.   

• Like 1

Thought I'd give you a like Lizzie, because your husband came throughi it ok.  Not because it happened but I'm sure you know jthat anyway.lk

• Like 1

Positive news, Loppy.

Music is excellent therapy and none better than Bach.

So, he's discontinued your dog chews. Never mind. I'm sure the boys won't mind if you borrow one of theirs.

An ancestor of mine had a stroke in her 20s. Never had another and lived well into her 90s. She loved dogs, too.

• Like 2

Good to read your positive post LL. As with Lizzies husband my stroke and two TIAs were partly due to AF. Two ablations have almost stopped the AF but left me with  Tachycardia. Life on Warfarin and other meds for me, but I am so grateful to the NHS for my treatment. I  wish you well Miduck and I'm sure you will soon be sorted out by the Medical team. 

• Like 5

Sorry about the typos in some of my posts.  right hand is whacky and I'm  not always seeing them.  Hopefully it will get better.

Not even noticed them Loppy, and I’m very pedantic too!   We don’t care how many typos you make, we just happy that you’re able to give us updates.  Just make sure you clock in every day! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I'll do that Lizzie.  I feel like I know more Notts  folks now than when I lived there.  you're a blessing to me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Hang in there Loppy!  Glad things are improving. 

Lizzie, My bother has AF.  One lot of ablation cured the atrial fibrillation, but he also has a similar condition.  I think it's Atrial Flutter.  It's managed with meds.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well I'm still here for the moment.  Going out to pick up my blood pressure meds.  Its raining with sleet forecast so I need to gerronweit.  All is as well as can be expected.

• Like 6

Me old back right leg is still a bit weak, but I can still cock it if I need to.  Lol

Got me stuff so now I'm staying in with the boys.  Shopping was getting crazy out there this a.m.  Saw a nice pair of slippers I liked so I bought them as my old ones are getting a bit tatty.  When she saw them Mrs. L said,  I bought you a pair  just like that for Christmas.   Oh oh!  It would be cold in the doghouse today.

• Like 2

Was beginning to wonder who was posting Loopy but it made me laugh. Hope everything's ok. I need a new pair of slippers too. I need something with a raised heel to keep my back a bit straighter. at the moment I have flat fluffy ones and although they are warm they don't do anything to keep me straight.

• Like 1

Nonna your typos are making me smile. First you called Loppy, Poppy. Now he's Loopy. 

• Like 2

I tended to wear tennis shoes around the house.  Since this problem developed I'm having a hard time pulling on my right shoe so I thought a pair of slippers would make that a bit easier.

I didn't catch that one KJ but Nonna's not far wrong I've been feeling loopy all week. Especially since that brain scan thingy.  You don't think they saw a dog brain in there do you?  :Shock:

Oops Sorry LOPPY. I did check it too must need my eyes testing:wacko:

• Like 1

Lots of possibilities you haven't even touched yet   Nonna.

Floppy, Sloppy,  Hoppy,  Soppy, Droopy,  Snoopy.  The list is endless.  Don't worry I dont offend esily.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, loppylugs said:

When she saw them Mrs. L said,  I bought you a pair  just like that for Christmas.   Oh oh!  It would be cold in the doghouse today.

Hounds have 4 legs. You've got 2 pairs of slippers. What's the problem?

• Like 2

I always figured, from November onwards, don't buy yourself anything till Santa's been. Someone else most likely, after wracking their brain for ideas, thought it was a good idea to buy you exactly what you just bought yourself! 

• Like 2

Hard to play an instrument with slippers on your hands Jill.  although it probably wouldn't sound much worse than I'm playing at the moment.

• Like 1

Have you tried fingerless woollen gloves, like Mr Gould? I used to wear them when practising in a cold church.

• Like 1