hi banjo49strelly, lived at 21 Frinton Rd from 1955 till 1958, then Shipley Rd till 1966, my sister name is Olive Allen, On Frinton we lived opposite Tina Smedley, might remember me mum, she was disabled, had a 4 inch boot on left leg, most folk remember us for that. all the best.

• Upvote 1

Banjo49 and Terence,did you know the 'Booths' who lived on Frinton in the 50s and 60s,they were a large family my 'cousins' ?

• Upvote 1

I can never understand . . . why people who want to get in touch with old friends use a pseudonym.

Because, I would imagine, you can't have duplicate 'NIC's?

It's the same why people put numbers in their email addresses. If I couldn't generate a new email address without numbers in it I'd try something else.

• Upvote 1

Booths, name rings bells do you remember the no. they lived at, i remember the Smiths, Brian Smith was a friend of my sister and Oldhams, Paul Oldham was my first friend at Players School

• Upvote 1

Can't remember the number Terence,...........they were my Uncle Fred and Aunt Doris who was my Mams sister.,

Hi I remember a Mary Booth and John Booth, and Oldhams on Westleigh road, next to the allotments entrance they lived.

Yes there was a Mary and John,also Little Fred,little Doris,Carol,Robert,Jean,.............and thats just the ones i remember

• 1 year later...

Hi banjo49strelly the name Wagstaff rings a bell from Broxtowe from the 50s our family the Booths(tribe actually there were 11 of us lol) moved to Frinton rd from Bulwell about 1951. I had 7 sisters, maybe you were at school with a couple of them. Blimey it does seem a long time ago.