Hi, am new to this. I was born down the meadows, I lived on Goodhead street, went to Bosworth road school till I was three then moved to Broxtow in 1952.Went to seagrave infants then player school. Am hoping to maybe find some old school friends on here and also do some reminiscing about Nottingham.

• Upvote 4

Hope you'll keep posting and find some old school friends as well as reminiscing about life in Nottingham when you were younger. I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of Nottstalgia

• Upvote 1

Welcome and Merry Christmas to you too Xxx :hand:

• Upvote 1

Me too, grab it and twist it hard!

• Upvote 1

Re #16. As Shania Twain says......... That Don't Impress Me Much !

• Upvote 1

Have just read through all your kind and interesting welcome messages. Thank you all so much,so here goes with who I am/was. I was born Sheila Wagstaff, from the meadows I moved to 64 westleigh road Broxtowe in 1952. Moved to Wales in 1983, in

1984 changed to my new name (Siwla Virago )by deedpoll.I found myself as they say !.

So, does anyone here remember the 'Waggys' off Westliegh Road ?. Be nice to here from folks that duz.

• Upvote 2

Hi Iandawson, that would be a different Wagstaff, ours had no e at the end of it. However, there were Wagstaffes ( with an e) living down Woodfield Road ,Broxtow.