Lemmy dies at 70!!

Farewell to a true rocker. Never one to mince his words. A legend. RIP.

Another Rocker has left us,this man was a roadie for Jimi Hendrix.

A man who spoke his mind throughout, even his Blackpool band The Rockin' Vicars caused a stir.Had me head in Lemmys bass bin one time..and walked to Silverdale.. my ears were still ringing!!

Playing bass now,at the great gig in the sky.

It was quite a shock to learn of the death of Lemmy as it was so soon after he was diagnosed with cancer. My first Motorhead album was 'Ace Of Spades' and there were a few more after that. I put it on tape and it was great to play in the car when I was driving, singing along to the music.

Lemmy. R.I.P.

• 2 weeks later...

Rock fans around the world will be able to watch the funeral service for the late, great, frontman, Ian 'Lemmy' Kilminster via a live feed, according to an announcement by his band mates.

Motorheads' YouTube channel will stream the service from Hollywood's Forest Lawn Cemetery.

That is all I know....I presume the timezone will be Hollywood....All you have to do is access the YouTube Channel according to your own timezone .

The Motorhead YouTube site gives some more detail about the live broadcast:- http://www.imotorhead.com/news.html

On SATURDAY JANUARY 9th, the world will come together and celebrate the life of our friend, and legend, Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister.

Family and close friends will observe a service at Forest Lawn Memorial Cemetery, Hollywood, commencing at 3pm PST and ending at 4.30pm.

With such limited space available on-site, we respectfully ask that you don’t attend the cemetery… but we want you ALL to be a part of this, so we are setting up a live feed of the service via the internet on Motörhead’s official You Tube channel:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbPCDmtTU-W4SdA8abZtWpA

• 3 weeks later...

Recorded it Friday night BBC4 . I'll watch it later.