new-year-2016-flowers_zpsi2atk0ux.gif

For some of us it's been a difficult year for one reason or another. Many of us, or members of our families, have had health problems. Other's have experienced different types of problems, such as the central heating breaking down etc.

New Years Eve is a time to celebrate and hope that the new year will bring better things for us and our families.

I'd like to wish you all a happy new year and thank you all for your friendship and support regarding my wife who is really doing well now. I look forward to meeting you all in the future. :)

• Upvote 18

Exactly my sentiments. Everyone has their own sort of problems, and Nottstalgia is a relief, a pick me up and an enjoyable experience.

• Upvote 11

The same to you, Michael, Happy New Year when it comes. I'm happy to hear that your wife is doing so well, that's great news indeed.

I'd like to send Happy New Year wishes to all and to those who celebrate, have a great time tonight

lang-may_thumb.jpg?w=545&h=385.

• Upvote 8

My best wishes for a Happy New Year Nottstalgians and families everywhere. Micheal has covered my feelings perfectly in his opening post, and we are all hoping for a better year health wise to come for Mrs Booth' and all the rest of us with our ailments. Thank you Micheal for the lovely flowers. Once again I thank you all for your friendship. Finding Nottstalgia has been one of the highlights for me and I know that so many of you feel the same.

Good Health and Happiness to you all Miducks. :biggrin: xxx

• Upvote 10

What a handsome man your twin is, Michael, apart from the teeth, the hair .......... Don't want to mention the eyes in case they really are yours!!

Hope everyone reading this has a healthy, happy new year xx

• Upvote 4

Can't better what's already been said so................ A happy New Year to you all may your glass always be at least half full.

And to the oldies like me...................congratulations on making it through another year and .....................keep waking up in the morning............

• Upvote 11