Track suits and trainers?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There must be a limit to the size of arse which can be accommodated on a flight, in the same way that hand baggage is restricted to a specific size and weight. Do airlines have arse gauges, similar to

Complete opposite of me Mick..........think it depends what business and job you're in..............i feel comfortable in Suit,collar and Tie...........plus Waistcoat,pocket watch,Arm bands,Cuff links

DJ360 #50 about speedos. Could the explanation be that some 'budgies' these days are smaller than they were a few years ago? For the men who wear looser trunks, perhaps their budgies are mo

I was assuming nothing at all but poking fun at the lady's dress sense or lack of it.

And the fact she was wearing a "Track Suit" and didn't look exactly fit.

There are many people who dress well who I would not trust to guard my garden shed :)

osborne_rose_1_3236861b.jpg

• Upvote 2

Trackies have their place for people of all shapes and sizes, and they save time getting dressed to pop down to the Co-op. But how about crop tops and leggings for the volumetrically challenged? The things you see when you haven't got your camera.

• Upvote 1

There must be a limit to the size of arse which can be accommodated on a flight, in the same way that hand baggage is restricted to a specific size and weight. Do airlines have arse gauges, similar to those which check hand luggage eligibility? If not, why not?

• Upvote 6

Extra large!!! I don't want to even be near large!

I have VERY happy memoires of the 2010 New Years Honours list

Best wishes

Peter

True story, my BIL was booked on a flight to Australia, his wife was in the window seat he was in the center seat, when the person arrived who was booked in the aisle seat, she was so big she also expanded into his seat !

He called the stewardess and suggested they be re seated as the lady in question was using half his seat, or he wanted 50% of his money refunded, he was moved into 1st class free with his wife.

How embarrassing but true. On an 18 hour flight it's bad enough but to be crowded in like that would have been a nightmare.

Don't know what I would have done, I am normally the unruly child or moron magnet on long haul flights, I always book the aisle seat just in case.

• Upvote 2

I'm just looking at booking a flight to Canada as we speak. I've already decided I'm going business class for an extra £400. I can't put up with my knees under my chin for ten hours or some volumetrically challenged person using up my air.

• Upvote 1

Could be preggers.................​s

she could wear a nice 'Smock' then,................you don't see em now do you,

Sorry about size of me 'font'.....lol.

​said the Headmistress to the Gardener)

I am wearing a track suit at the moment while taking a break during a long rowing session.

The worst tracksuit wearers, in my opinion are not the young chav's, but the middle aged, unfit, lazy scruffs. They have had time to sort out their self esteem issues, so no excuses. Just lazy, lazy, lazy! Pees me off.

• Upvote 1

I wear trackies and trainers when I do my 30 min 'power walks' on the streets.

I also wear them for visits to the local swimming baths. (Where incidentally I wear Speedo's for swimming. I really don't need the drag of stupid 'long shorts.' I'm swimming.. not trawling)

I occasionally wear them for driving long distances. Comfortable etc.

I definitely do not wear them for going 'out', visiting the pub, shopping, or social gatherings. I have my studded leather jacket and frayed flares for that... :laughing:

Col

• Upvote 2

Speedo's Speedo's Speedo's Speedo's. :)

I genuinely do not understand the current attitude on this. From the 1950s until quite recently speedos or something similar were perfectly normal swim/ beachwear for men. Still are in most parts of the world. What changed?

I demand an explanation!!!

Would all the men on here be so keen to see the young ladies all returning to 1920s style beach/swimwear?

Col

• Upvote 2