Track suits and trainers?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There must be a limit to the size of arse which can be accommodated on a flight, in the same way that hand baggage is restricted to a specific size and weight. Do airlines have arse gauges, similar to

Complete opposite of me Mick..........think it depends what business and job you're in..............i feel comfortable in Suit,collar and Tie...........plus Waistcoat,pocket watch,Arm bands,Cuff links

DJ360 #50 about speedos. Could the explanation be that some 'budgies' these days are smaller than they were a few years ago? For the men who wear looser trunks, perhaps their budgies are mo

Had'nt noticed the knees but yes,...........i reckon they got style,couple of lookers as well..............fair enough 2 or 3 'mingers' one even looks like Mick Jagger..lol.

• Upvote 1

I think you need a visit to Specsavers Benjamin. Although different generations hav differing tastes don't they?

• Upvote 1

#12.

When did she last do any excercise ?

Further to my previous comments the complete chav/scum will also communicate with a very poor west indian "Rastafarian" type accent.

No wot a meen Blud, innit !

As I was saying, https://www.facebook.com/jamal.ewing/videos/1286534368038662/

Contains offensive language.

Not Aspleh but sadly all over the country nowadays.

That's it..... Pass me the gun mother !

Is this bozo English?

I couldn't understand a word "IT" was saying.

Unemployed ?

Would any employer in their right minds give "IT" a job

I'm against "National Service" BUT I could make exceptions.

Is this slobbish behaviour all the rage?

DJ360 #50 about speedos. Could the explanation be that some 'budgies' these days are smaller than they were a few years ago? For the men who wear looser trunks, perhaps their budgies are more like wrens ? Just a thought....

• Upvote 5

Speedos or "Budgie smugglers" are renowned in Oz, for use by over endowed men to allow them to flaunt their wares legally !

In ones 20's I can possibly understand, but when one reaches their 60's to 70's Oh no.

DJ360 #50 about speedos. Could the explanation be that some 'budgies' these days are smaller than they were a few years ago? For the men who wear looser trunks, perhaps their budgies are more like wrens ? Just a thought....

I couldn't possibly comment on other blokes Margie, 'cos I tend not to look at them in that way. :ohmy: As for me, I'd put myself in the 'not unduly ashamed' bracket... Never had any complaints. :)

This all seems to stem from, or at least be related to a trend for ever longer shorts, which ended up in some cases being longer than normal trousers. I spoke to a friend of mine who is about 20 years younger than me (I.E. nearly 50 ) He said 'Why would I want people to see my legs?'. Which sort of seems to me to have it backwards. IOW, why would you not? And if sunning yourself, why would you want the leg equivalent of a 'Farmer's Tan'

In a strange way, the whole thing seems to be about perceptions of what people intend by the way they dress, as if all clothing is deliberately meant to be a statement. That says more about modern society than it does about clothes. In most circumstances I couldn't care less what people think. I dress for me. When it comes to situations like beaches, I don't care what anybody thinks, (Though I don't set out to break laws or offend people) When it comes to my own backyard on a sunny day...... If you don't like what you see when you look over the fence... Don't look over the fence.

I notice it's also suddenly become very 'racy', for a man to be seen without a shirt. OK, not in a restaurant or down the pub, or even maybe shopping. But if I want to cut my front grass in shorts, without a shirt. I'll do so. Assuming we ever have another warm enough day.

Add to this the sudden trend for 'boxers', which was I believe attributable to some male British fashion designer.

Worst thing ever. What man in his right mind wants to wear what amounts to shorts, under his keks? Very strange.

Meanwhile the young laydees seem to wear progressively less on the beach (and in some cases at the local baths) I don't object at all and I don't hear the 'anti speedo' brigade complaining either.

Double standards?

Col

Speedos or "Budgie smugglers" are renowned in Oz, for use by over endowed men to allow them to flaunt their wares legally !

In ones 20's I can possibly understand, but when one reaches their 60's to 70's Oh no.

Wouldn't even occur to me. But getting maximum sun without getting arrested would.

And anyway, over here it's the reverse. The young lads have ankle shorts to emphasise their skinny pale torsos and the old buggers like me stick with the Speedo's. We're not (mostly) trying to 'pull', we're just enjoying the sun.

Col

Don't ever go in the Pool on hols,only take my shirt off on the Balcony,wear knee length shorts tight fitting,and keep me socks on at all times,always get nice tan,knee to ankles,,..............oh yes and me Head..............somee blokes look ridiculas (spell )...........lol.

edit. no hanky caftan.

• Upvote 1