It's All Gone a Bit Pete Tong!!!

My view of the site has changed. Seems to have hapeneed after I got a couple of pms from Fly.

Now everything looks very wide, I can't see post numbers etc.

Amny ideas?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whenever we have a problem on the computer we shut it down and restart it. It usually sorts out the problem. I'm hoping if ever I'm on life support someone we will do the same for me!

I think everyone would agree that it's time Cliff Ton was promoted.

I can still pogo , but when everyone stops and stares at this old woman, I stop too and look at her ......

Sorry Col. People don't normally have any problems after I've pmd them.

Thanks. Seems fine on the mobile but I can't get on the PC for a bit as the boss has just been sent some translation work and I hate to interrupt her when she's earning dosh... :)

Whenever we have a problem on the computer we shut it down and restart it. It usually sorts out the problem. I'm hoping if ever I'm on life support someone we will do the same for me!

• Upvote 6

Yes, sis, but make sure your big toes are wired to a mains switch - just in case re-boot fails.

A friend of mine works in IT. At Christmas he was invited to turn his company's lights off and on again.

• Upvote 2

Just back. All seems OK now. Thanks. :)

Col

Help please..........when i try to post owt with a smiley face or any other emoticom?..........it wont post

what browser are you using ? ( google chrome - opera - firefox - internet explorer - edge ) - have you any popup blockers enabled? ( app to stop unwanted adverts ) - have you cleared your internet cache ? ( control panel - internet options - delete temporary internet files )

You like "house music" and say you're a musician.......would'nt have thought the 2 had anything in common, ??

Mate, sit in front of CuBase for a few days with four synths + rhythm machine on the go, guaranteed you'd be blown away by what is possible [ELO liked it]

Whichever way house is produced, it pumps.

Strangely enough my roots have always been in the club/dance thing, always been a clubber basically. I started with soul ranging through blues and rock over the years then, all of a sudden in the late 80's I came to South Wales and was re-introduced to the dance scene and loved it.

The following is an example of the type of bonding kids experience at house clubs around the world. 20,000+ total strangers enjoying each others company for hours. It may be a bit raucous but stick with it, if you can :blink:

It can't be wrong can it?

I dunno about the musician tag, I prefer 'trier'. I've been trying to get to grips with the main solo, guitar 1, of "Can't get enough" by Bad Company/Mick Ralphs for weeks, I've got it but I haven't but I'm trying.

I'm with you BeestonMick. I morphed from playing soul and disco in the 70's to early house and rave in the late 80's then spent years travelling the world playing house music in clubs. It fills exactly the same gap that northern soul did in it's day with the added benefit that there's always new tunes around.

This is my sort of night still