It's All Gone a Bit Pete Tong!!!

This is my sort of night still

And mine, serious!!

Maybe we should request a dance music forum/category "Dance music - Glen Miller to Tiesto"? (or whoever the latest DJ is)

I could go on for hours about clubbing experiences but apart from my original post it's all gone [OFFTONG] metinks :blush:

(did I mention I worked for Jon the Dentist at one time?)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whenever we have a problem on the computer we shut it down and restart it. It usually sorts out the problem. I'm hoping if ever I'm on life support someone we will do the same for me!

I think everyone would agree that it's time Cliff Ton was promoted.

I can still pogo , but when everyone stops and stares at this old woman, I stop too and look at her ......

Were you referring to deep house, vocal house, disco house, hard house, tribal house, progressive house, funky house or maybe garage, techno, trance or hardcore?

Garage no, or drum and bass but straight up house, hard house, trance, techno. Hardcore (like drum and bass) is hard for a 64 year old to dance to so no.

Most of it doesn't work for me. Sorry. Not knocking it. Just doesn't move me. That Children thing sounds to me like a 60s surf tune without the edge.

That said, there are a few things I've heard that do interest me, but I can't find out what they are and who by, because I'm so far removed from that scene.

Anyway.. back on topic. I was getting a bit paranoid because my notifications showed no 'likes' since 20th Jan. Listen.. I'm a very needy person and lack of likes hurts.:)

But reviewing my posts shows that I'm as popular, loved and adored as ever. ( Obviously. ;) ) But my likes aren't showing in my 'Notifications'.

It surely can't be my fault.

Whodunnit?

Col

• Upvote 1

Such a relief.... :)

But they're still not showing in my notifications.. I'm struggling to sleep,,

Bloody hell! Is Nembutal still on the market? That, plus Tuinal and Diconal, were the favoured substances of some people I knew in Doncaster C. 1970. They mostly died young. It was not a pretty scene.

These days I favour Cocoa too. with the odd addition of a little wine, or about 1Mg Diazepam... in extremis...

Seem to bew back on the 'mobile' site. All blue and wide..

But clicking on 'change theme' does nothing.

Please help! This is getting tedious.

Col

• 2 months later...

Bottom LH corner in white 'change theme' . Hopefully, that should rectify it.

Sorry RR, it wasn't intentional to prevent you resurrecting ancient topics.

Administration will sort it, or one of the more knowledgeable amongst us.

Sorry RR,making a cuppa..Cliff had to re-jig something from his side/the board. The mobile site is a nightmare, you can't empty PM file or anything.Try the Xmas skin down where it says Dumbledore...that might be a bit better.

Moderaters have to fix it I believe...keep delving into the NS scrolls ..Ian.

RR, is there something down there called old school? Try that.

The problem with "Change Theme" can only be fixed by someone with Admin status, and their numbers have been in decline recently. As a mere Moderator I don't have the rights to meddle in that area.